Thursday, July 25, 2013

Minion Madness!

BA BA BA BA BA NA NA~

The minion madness is heeerreeeeee~

Unless u have been living under a rock, u peeps probably know about the minion madness that has been going on for the past few weeks...

Of course, all thanks to McDonalds!


These cute lil minions are now "available" at all McD's in Malaysia... SORT OF...

HAHAHA~

For those yg really2 tinggal bawah batu, news flash: Crazy people are rushing to buy these lil toys, queuing for hours, then SIAP PECAHKAN PINTU just to get those lil buggers...

I was shocked when I found out that these minions were sold out on the very 1st day... Fortunately I wasnt one of the crazy people who collects the minions... X minat sangat lah... But my sister does... and I actually had to drive her to THREE McDs just to get those minions (things I do for people I love)...

Then a week ago I teman my friends pegi beli... then I tumpang beli sekali for my sis... & we went at midnight thinking that not many people would go lah... I WAS WROOONG! At about 11.20pm, people already start queuing... CRAZY! Nasib baik I didnt que... Coz I would be fucking pissed off & curse everyone if I did... I'm not the person who have that much patience... So yeah, while 2 of my frens was queueing, me and other frens was sitting at our table making fun of those people. XD I guess the worst part of all is when I see a GUYS/grown-ass BOYS were all happy & excited, POSING & TAKING PICTURES with their adorable minions... BLUERRRGHHHH!!! COMMON LAH! BE A MAN lah bro!

 *U peeps see why I'm still single? Coz guys these days are bunch of sissies!*

And then theres a bunch of chicks behind us... They bought like almost 10 happy meals siot! N then bouncing happily while carrying their trays, konon mcm act cute... BLUEK~

Oh and then, I guess people are so excited when they carry their trays of Happy Meals sampai air pun tumpah... Total spilled drinks I saw on that night: 3... Pool of cokes everywhere~ X senonoh!

I have to say... the scene on that day was pretty pathetic... Human eh? 

At first I just dont get it, how can it be sold out so fast... Then turns out people have been "borong-ing" the minions for selling purpose... Confession: When I first heard it, I thought it was freaking GENIUS! I oso wan go borong lah!... But then I pikir, seriously got idiot wanna buy meh? I saw on mudah.com, people are selling 1 toy for RM 50... SIAO MEH??? Then on e-bay got people bid till 1000+??? WTF???

Sungguh tak berbaloi!

Lagi baik go and buy the original merchandise loh... If u look at the quality, its pretty bad... To be honest I was shocked when I saw how bad the quality was... Take a look at these pictures and tell me I'm wrong...

 

 





Horrible right???

I know McD toys dont have THE BEST quality, but this is quite terrible...

 So people, dont waste your money lah... Spend wisely... Do some charity...  

People have been saying that Happy Meal is for kids, and should be enjoyed by kids and not adults... Yeah, so thanks to U CRAZY MINION PEOPLE, people like me who enjoy buying Happy Meal toys look bad.

I grew up buying Happy Meal toys... From kecik sampai now at the age of 23++, I still do buy Happy Meal ok... but only with nice toys lah.... I dont buy those My Little Ponies stuff... I buy Spongebob ok...

My Spongebob Collection


So much better quality leh... ADORBS!

Hahaha... So yeah, Minion Madness... ITS CRAZY... 

Its 12.00am now... New minions are released now... Go to every McD and u will see crazy people every where... Feel like wanna drive there & scream at those people who are queuing sampai kat luar, "HAHA BODOOOHHHNYEEE... *points finger at them* EEE BODOHHHHH!" XD... LOL, it will be hilarious!

EHEHEHE~ Macam macam orang kat dunia nie eh?

Haha, Klah... OH... btw, since everyone are "infected' with the minion bug... I wonder if anyone would wanna buy this?

Yes, its mine... 

Bought it in Bangkok... WAAAY ahead before the minion madness started...

Its a popcorn bucket with cup...


The cup got the toy on top...


Detachable of course...


EHEHEHE... So lemme know if anyone is interested... 

NAME ME YOUR PRICE AND I MIGHT CONSIDER...
*CHA CHING*
$__$

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

Klah, enough with the minion madness... Am I the only one who thinks its overrated? I dont like minions anymore... I watched Despicable Me 2 edi... Not THAT funny loh... I was watching in the cinema and the people around me are laughing like mad and all I did was smile... Not funny enough to make me laugh... XD The first one is still the best! Kan? Kan? Kan?

HEHE~ Klah.. Aku mau tido... GOOD NITE PEEPS!


PS: I know sometimes buying a toy is kinda fun coz it brings back those childhood memories... But then agak2 ler... I totally support unleashing your inner child but then lets not look like a pathetic moron doing it ya... ;) 

Keep calm & love Loki... HAHAHA BYE! ~<3 i="">

3 comments:

Pavithra Rangganadan said...

Bape ko jual tu spongebob?XD ..nanti aku tanya dia nak beli ke tak cup tu,bape ko jual?

Pavithra Rangganadan said...

Yg dia tu mathan,tanya ah hoon nk ke tak,haha

vee-sia said...

spongebob not for sale la.... the cup RM 50... nak? :P