Friday, July 26, 2013

Goodbye My Little Mischief

Hey people... How ya doin?
 
Me, not so fine... I have a post in mind that I wanted blog about since last week... & if that post was drafted yesterday, the title would be "My New Boy Toy"... 

Unfortunately today, I have to say goodbye to my boy toy...& change the title to "Goodbye My Little Mischief".

I woke up this morning n my mum told me Loki was found dead outside my house...

Just so u know, this is my Loki...

 

Not this Loki ya... 

 

 Eventhough I wish it was... :P 
*not the dying part of course*

A stranger left him in front of my house about a month ago...  He was still a lil kitten so i decided to take him in... Who knows maybe ade org mau adopt. 

 1st day at home...

But nobody did, so i ended up taking him as my own and named him after the God of Mischief, Loki... Haha... Its not bcoz I'm a Hiddlestoner ok... 

My mum actually chose tat name while watching Avengers last year... She said "If we were to have another cat, we shud name it Loki"... So yeah, tats how he got the name... 

And the name fits him purrfectly... Loki is hands down the naughtiest cat I've ever had! A mischief indeed... & super stubborn too... But thats what made me smile... Walaupun jahat nak mampus, he still manja gile... 

 He's with me for only a month plus but it still hurts loosing him. Maybe because its too shocking for me. I didn't expect it at all. Just yesterday he was all happy playing around and annoy everybody at home... Still cant believe it... Maybe I shouldn't have let him go out last night... Maybe... Haiz...

So now... Sadly I have no one to teman me watch TV,

 
 Watchin Top Chef tuu... (on top of me)

 No one to walk me to my car whenever i go out, no one to greet me when i come home & no one for me to be silly with whenever I'm down... :(
Haih... Miss that lil punk already... Oh well, life goes on I guess... Maybe its time for Loki to be a new person? That what my mum told me... Hmmm... Maybe...

Klah... I guess tats it from me... Just feel like wanna meluahkan perasaan... I've been keeping this "emosi" all day... & sorry if I was acting a lil bitchy today... Lets just say I wasn't in a happy place...

N that's it... bye people...

N to my little mischief... I'm gonna miss u naughty cat... ;)

R.I.P Loki... <3>

2 comments:

Pavithra Rangganadan said...

wats the cause of death?

vee-sia said...

entah ler... found him outside dah mati... :(