Wednesday, July 10, 2013

From Hollywood to Melaka

JUNE IS HERE!!!

 (Yes I drafted this post a month ago)

So scratch that! JULY IS HERE!

Halo people~ Hope y'all are doin good...

Its the month of June! (My baby's birthday month! XD)

Anywayz just to share with u peeps about this "new" exhibition in Melaka...

I was driving back from work & I spotted this....


The exibition is held at the Bastion House Melaka.

Keluar kat newspaper leh... So yeah the geek/nerd/dork in me was kinda excited... Siap pikir nak amik gambar with Iron Man just to rub into my fren's face... LOL

Entrance tickets is Rm 10 for adults and RM 5 for lil brats :P

Good news is they dont charge for camera... In fact, the dude even said "Feel free to take some pictures"... Darn it, I shud have brought my camera... So here are the pics that I took usin my "trusty" HTC Desire V...

Masuk2 the pintu oni this is the first theng I saw...


And all I can think of is "WHY U NO CHRIS EVANS FACE???"

Lol... Kecewa... Btw it doesnt really make any sense kan? Why would the Red Skull wanna wear the red, white & blue? The dude is like HYDRA all the way... IMPOSIBRUUUU!

But eventhough muka Red Skull, I still took a pic with it lah... Ade the shield maa... 

If ade muka CE, I confirm use the pic as my FB profile pic... XD
Someone help me photoshop~ Haha~

Haha kk moving on... Mari lemme show u some of the pics that I took...

There are loads of artworks around hangin on the wall... XD duh...







From Marvel to DC Comics, macam2 ade...









Old skool comics... nice...

Other than artworks, they also have some other stuff...


Batman Stuff


Old Skool Iron Man Helmet

Thor punye hammer, Mjolnir...

Then there's also non comic related stuff...

Harry Porter stuff...

Star Wars!

A lot more to see lah but I'm too lazy to take pic of everything :P

So if u wanna see more, go check it out urself loh... The exhibition is till 17 July 2013... Still got 7 days more to check em out!

If u're lucky can go take pic with Iron Man... Sorry Pav, it aint RDJ tho... XD

As for me... all I get is a pic of Iron Man's butt... XD

I think that's Mark 2? I think... XD

Hahaha, yeah I didnt take any pic with him... too many people jakun-ing to take picture... So decided not to be one... HAHA~ Kalau Captain America or Loki boleh lah... Hiak~ Hiak~

OKIE LAH... Thats it from me... I promised to update more soon! I'm forcing myself to be more rajin... XD

Oh b4 I end this post, just wanna wish all the Muslim readers "Selamat Berpuasa"... Respect u peeps for puasa-ing coz I dont think I could last that long without food... and for the other races, LETS SERBU PASAR RAMADAN!!!! Hahaha... 

Okie Loki! That's from me... BYE PEEPS! & jgn ponteng puasa yo!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Wah happy nye.. Hehehe.

Pavithra Rangganadan said...

Wat?wan to take pic wif ironman n rub into my fren's face,amboi,sapela kwn ko yg bertuah ni..kalo aku,aku pun takkan amik gambar wif d ironman

vee-sia said...

lol... ah hoon~ ah hoon~ or ko punye porky... XD