Saturday, June 1, 2013

Top 3 Songs: May 2013

Date: 31 May 2013
Time: 11.44pm

I AM HUNGRY... & kinda SLEEPY... but I dont care... Must finish this post by 12!!! :P

Ehehehehehe~ Helloooo people~ Well u know the drill kan? 

End of the month means LAGU LAGU time!!!


Lets do a quick one shall we.... lets gooooo~

No. 3 ~ Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft Pharell


"We're up all night to get lucky

Asyik ulang the same thing, no wonder its stuck in my head eh? But I love it... Nice song to dance to and go crazy... The song basically about getting lucky... u know... the dude wanna get some... somthin~ somthin~ XD

Oh btw, at some parts, I did hear "We're up all night to get Loki'd".... I dont mind that XD

NEXT


No. 2 ~ Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke ft Pharell & T.I


This song is sexaaaayyyy~ Robin is hot... Pharell is hot... T.I is hot... Weather is hot too... :P Again, another nice song to dance to.... XD


And finally~ 

No 1 ~ Love Somebody by Maroon 5


I find this song had some similarity to Daylight... Dont know why... Macam ade the same vibe to it... Anywayz I LOVE this song... Cant stop singing the chorus in my head... Its nice if someone can take me all the way eh? :P HIAK~ HIAK~ DREAM lahhhh~ Oh btw... the video is kinda hot tooo~ ADAM!!!!


Those are some hot music for a very hot month eh? Global warming... tsk tsk~ Poor mother earth...

Ok... obviously I way too sleepy to be blogging.... So pardon me for the crappy stuff I just wrote... Just enjoy the songs people.... May music heal ur wounded, blistered and lonely soul...

Vriesia, OUT!

Or as Mr Chow would say, "TOODALOO, ^%@&$**&^&#*@!!!"

No comments: