Friday, May 24, 2013

Ohan Japanese Restaurant Melaka

 Hello people!

Happy Wesak Day!

N of course, HAPPY HOLIDAY!!! Long weekend... Syok eh?

Anywayz, since its the holidays & I got nothing to do, me update me bloggie ya~

Lets pick where we left off... My "quest" for Japanese food :D

I actually went to this place when it first opened last year. I even drafted this post last year... but  I typed half way n then tergendala XD (maybe coz the food x sedap tats y not inspired to continue writing XD)


So the "quest" continues~ to find good Japanese restaurant in Melaka~

And this time I went to Ohan Japanese Restaurant...


When I went there, baru bukak lagi... so quite byk org oso... when I reached there, the hostest asked me if I had reservations... of coz I didnt make any XD but luckily ade table... Oni 2 pax, mana2 pun blh sumbat kan? :P

So I ordered the usual things that I would order...

Salmon Sashimi

Not that fresh... I forgot the price, but I do remember that it is more expensive than Wa Zen... 

Then I also ordered Unagi Bento... ME LOVE UNAGI!


The unagi was alrite...The only problem was the rice... I find the rice a lil to fragant XD... its just my personal taste lah... Maybe lain org suka kot... but for me, the wangi-ness is quite a turn-off... kinda jelak after eating half of it... first time I x habis makan when I makan Japanese food...

My partner in crime ordered (i forgot the name) the one with the beef strips & egg with rice...


It was beef, so I didnt taste em. My partner in crime didnt finish it either... Comment: Oklah, but at the bottom of the bowl is kinda watery... gelii... XD

And of course, kalau Vsia x order maki when go Japanese restaurant mmg x sah!


Again, I forgot the name... SORRY! XD Dah berbulan edi leh I pegi sini... mana blh ingat XD


Appearance wise, mmg cannot lawan Wa Zen punye... Wa Zen nye maki looks so cantik, u dont wanna eat it. Plus the layer of the rice is quite thick, so u cant really taste much of the ingredients... and also kinda too big to sumbat dalam mulut XD

And UNFORTUNATELY for us, the chef added in extra ingredient to our maki...

HAIR!

If u look closely, got 1 strand of hair terselit with the rice... no impossible its ours kan???

Nasib baik I only had one... & nasib baik this sepet eyes nampak... or else... EEeeeeeee~

We didnt make a big scene out of it lah... we just called the waiter & inform them. They offered a new one but then since the maki x sedap, so x payah lah... just cancel the order je...

Environment wise, the restaurant looks really elegant... Nice place lah... Just that I'm surprised to a chipped spoon at a new place...

Tsk~ Tsk~

So overall was I a happy customer?

Not really... Taste wise, okok lah... A lil overpriced, and the whole HAIR thing... I dont think I would come back... Pegi somewhere else lagi baik kot...

N that's it... just a short post... I dunno why it took me months to finish up... XD LAZY A$$!

HEhehe~ Klah people, enjoy ur holiday... 

Since I tgh rajin2 nie who knows, I might update moooore~ Hiak~ Hiak~

BYEEEEEE~

4 comments:

Pav said...

strand of hair and chipped spoon...mcm tu pun ko nampak..

vee-sia said...

OF COZ! eyes it to see lei... kalau x nampak... eeee makan rambut :P

Pav said...

habeh kat korean restaurant ada ko nampak benda2 camni?

vee-sia said...

kat sana xde pon benda2 cam ni... :P