Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Iron Man 3

WAZZZZZUUUPPP PEOPLE!!!

I am back for more updates! MUAHAHAHAHA~

Yes I do have loads more stuff to post, so sabar ye... man man lai~

So, it's been a while since I've done any movie review... the last one I did was Avengers... kan? XD haha I pun lupa... Mcm biase I'm lazy but then at the same time, I rarely watch movies these days. I think this year I only watched 3 movies... PATHETIC, I know. N those 3 movies are Warm Bodies (I WANT A ZOMBIE BOYFIE!), G.I Joe (BORING GILE), and Iron Man 3...

Oh by the way, this post is "requested" by a minah yg bernama Pavithra... So Papadom, I dedicate this post to u... Sort of... HAHAHAHA~

So here we go... My movie review for Iron Man 3...


A lil confession before I start: I'll be honest and say that I never was a fan of Iron Man. As a kid, I always LOOVE my cartoons and my fave always have been X-Men & Batman.... I remember watching the Iron Man cartoon and it bored the crap out of me. And guess what, I found the cartoon on youtube! The very same episode that I watched as a kid and decided not to watch it ever again...

Enjoy...


First impression: not impressed XD...

So then I didnt even watch the 1st movie but instead I watched the 2nd one. Itu pun bcoz my ex yg tarik me pegi tgk... if not jangan harap lah~ And even the 2nd movie was boring... If not mistaken I tertido XD haha~ and seriously I dont even remember anything about the movie except for this scene...

The only thing that I remembered about the movie... Whiplash~ XD

I only watched the first movie like a few weeks before Iron Man 3... All thanks to TV 2... or was it TV 3? Doesnt matter lah~ XD Though the first one is better than the second one... haha!

Okok enough history talk ... Lets talk about Iron Man 3... So here is my humble opinion and non biased review for the movie:

I THINK THIS MOVIE IS SICK YO! XD I enjoyed every minute of it. Its got that good balance of action, humour,  kancheong-ness, and also drama... and not to forget the unexpected surprise (The Mandarin XD) Though I do wish I could see more suit action but its nice to see how Tony Stark does his Macgyver magic... And how epic was it when all he summoned all his Iron Man suits...


Too bad he had to blow them off... *pfffttt* dumb! How could u do that??? U blow them up just for a women? XD wuss~ hahah... oh btw, Pepper Pots can kick butt too! N her abs... I think RDJ pun kalah XD

Haha so overall, Iron Man 3 is pretty awesome. But is it as awesome as The Avengers? Nehhh... But almost lah... haha... I'll give it 4.5 stars :D

Its an awesome movie... bla~ bla~ bla~ go check it out! XD

So that's it for my movie review... 

*******

BUT I am not done with this post yet... MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

After the movie, me and my friends had a "little" debate. No cat fights involved but it was quite intense, until I almost get my claws out... *MIOOOW*

Beware: I'm about to get my nerd/geek/fangirl mode on...


First debate: Iron Man is the best superhero ever....

PUHLEEEZZZZ~ No freaking way... Put him against Magneto, he will get crushed macam tin kosong and Magneto dont even have to lay his fingers on him...

Even the Hulk can beat his ass... Lets face it... He is cool, but he's not the strongest. And the only reason he is cool is because of Robert Downy Jr. Some people say he was born to play Tony Stark... & I somewhat agree... The dude got swag, "like a boss" attitude and very charming indeed. No wonder some of my friends loved him so much... which leads to out second debate...

Second debate: Robert Downy Jr is better looking than Chris Evans...

When I heard that I was like "WHATTTT????"

I was literally surprised!

Then after my mind processed what my friend just said, I was like...

*speechless*

Then after a while, I was like...

EHeeheheehehehe~

Then the more I think about it, I was like....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

RIDICULOUS!

& finally I was like....

REALLY???

Well maybe... for them lah... I dont know... XD They said his eyes are pretty...

"Are my eyes pretty???"

I'll have to admit, RDJ does look good in the movie. N yes, his eyes looked pretty (but not pretty enough for me to remember his eye colour) XD But how come only in this movie everyone was buzzing about his good looks? Why nobody said anything during previous Iron Man installments? Why nobody said anything when he's in Tropic Thunder, Zodiac or Sherlock Holmes? 

Why didnt they say anything during the Avengers? Hmmmm MAYBE bcoz there was other actors there who is better looking? Lets say the dude who played Captain America??? :P HAHA~

Anywayz, different people have different taste I guess... I'm a fan of Evans ever since Fantastic Four when I was in Form 4... So yeah, CE FOREVER!!!!

Ehehehehe~ oh btw, ummm.... did anyone notice that Loki guy (Tom Hiddleston) is kinda a cutie... XD (CE forever konon)...

I dunno when it happened, but all of a sudden I'm obsessed about him. Maybe Loki hypnotized me with his gorgeous blue eyes... or maybe its his accent... or izzit that voice? IDK, but one thing is for sure... 

I'm on TEAM LOKI!!!

Forget Captain America!

*Throws my  shrunken Captain America T-shirt on the floor*

*the pic above is for illustration purpose only*

Next mission... Get a Loki T-shirt!

Just like the one Tom is wearing... XD Nice~

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE~

OKAY... I'm done... XD I have a feeling there will be more arguments, but what have I to fear? 

Hiak hiak~ Papadom, I hope u are happy... If not? THEN GO UPDATE UR OWN BLOG!!! :P

Ehehehehehe~ okie lah... that's it from me. 

Toodles people... Hope u all have a pleasant day ahead :)

*my mind is speaking with a British accent recently... i wonder why... oh well XD*

BUH- BYEEEEEE!

4 comments:

Pav said...

XD...sape yg ckp ironman is the strongest?i like tony stark more than ironman...like his eyelashes..and 'like a boss' attitude..

vee-sia said...

ade... wat u mean u like tony stark more than iron man??? Tony Stark is Iron Man ma... =.=???

Pav said...

i prefer the man behind the suit...some ppl like tony stark coz they get to knw ironman 1st....but i like ironman coz of tony stark...paham tak?takpe,aku pun tak tau mcm mana nak explain..

vee-sia said...

ok... i think ade lah paham sket... XD i think!