Thursday, November 22, 2012

TOP 3 Songs in October 2012

HELLOOO PEOPLE!!!!

Long time no update eh? Wahahaha trust me, this time its not my fault... blame it on my computer~

First of all, i nak cerita that my computer was BUSTED... AGAIN.... my PC telah disambar petir... I think my compooper made Zeus pissed off or somthing... haha... Nasib baik still under warranty so dah send to kedai to fix it...

So now... FINALLY I got my PC back... ^__^ so i'm back blogging... i actually have few thing to posts, but i just dunno where to start.... so I decided to start with my monthly routine: my top 3 songs of the month!

I actually have a lot of songs in my head in October.... one of it is this song by "They Might Be Giants"



U peeps still remember Malcom in the Middle? I LOVE that series... haha such a crazy family... XD

Anywayz, theres a reason why tat song have been lingering in my head... especially the chorus... "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW, YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW, AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG" (eventhough she is big... literally :P)

Hahaha yeah... n in my mind i'm dancing franticly to that song... OHSEM!

So like I've mentioned, theres few good songs in October which makes it quite dificult to list down my top 3. So I've decided to make it my top 5... why? because i feel like! kekekeke~

So enjoy my top 5 songs in the month of October~~~ i think by now these songs pun mcm dah basi... XD either way... ENJOY~~

No. 5 ~ Talk a Walk by Passion Pit



This song sounds like a good song to work to out kan? I dont work out, but when I listen to this song, rasa mcm semangat nak jalan or go jogging or somthin like that... XD I'm not so sure wat the song is about but I'm guessing the dude is having a hard time in his life so decided he take a walk.... HAHAHA thats was crappy eh? ANYWAYZ I like the beat of the song n I started to like Passion Pit too... pretty cool music... shud check em out more...yeap... Passion Pit... AWESOME~

Next!

No 4 ~ Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars



Who doesnt love Bruno Mars??? U must be crazy if you dont. Locked Out of Heaven was Bruno's latest single... its not really my favourite song from Bruno but still, its good song. :)

No 3 ~ Madness by Muse



Haha this song... CONFESSION TIME! The first time i heard this song, I was like "Ape nye lagu nie?" XD thats coz i can barely understand wat he was singing... but i did knew it was Matt Bellamy coz his voice is like no other artist out there... n eventually as time goes by, this song just grows on me... XD mad, mad, mad~

NEXT!

It was hard to choose which song is no 1, coz these 2 artist are my fav female artist ever... both of them are awesome n they can SING the shit out of anything... so here is my second fave song in October...

No 2 ~ Try by Pink



P!nk is awesome!!! I grow up listening to her, love her attitude, love her style, love HER HAIR! XD n I pretty much love all her songs! This song was her latest song... N DID U SEE HER PERFORMANCE AT THE AMAs?

Nah, nah give u see~



POWER SIOT! Sing n dance... gile lah... eventhough I still prefer her 2010 'Glitter in the Air' performance at the Grammys... but this is still amazing... 


N finally, the No 1 song is....

Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson


 This is Kelly's latest single from her Greatest Hits album... I'm a huge fan of hers coz her voice is AMAAAAZING!!! n she always seem so humble n all... cool beans... XD n i cant stop singing this song in my head... so yeah, it deserves the no.1 spot!


Wehehehe~ Ok lah thats it from me... again, sorry for the delay...  blame Zeus for zapping my computer :P

Hahahaha wokie dokie~ TOODLES PEOPLE! May the music heal your soul~

N more post coming sooon... 

*pinky promise*

BUH BYE!!!


Life without music is like a big wallet with no money.... XD
$__$

No comments: