Friday, November 30, 2012

Sakura House Melaka

Hollaaaa peeps! 

Since I got back my pc edi, saya, Vriesia Evans Ng bertekad untuk merajinkan diri saya supaya dapat mengupdate blog saya yg ketinggalan ini... XD (OH MY BM!)

So, recently I went to few Japanese restaurant right here in the ever so awesome Melaka. But this one I actually went like few months ago... XD well, u peeps should know my laziness very well by now kan?

Anywayz, the place that I'll be talking about is Sakura House.

 
Honestly, if my friend Ee Lin (read her review here) didnt recommend to me this place, jangan harap I akan tau. This place has been around for quite a while, n this was like my 2nd visit here... i think. XD

Sakura House is literally a house. It is located in a housing area in Duyong (see address above) & it is kinda cool. Hahaha... Just that its kinda leceh to find parking there n the dining space are kinda limited so make sure u guys call to make a reservation before u decide to serbu the place ok? ;)

So I went there with the usual partner in crime when it comes to Japanese food, EE LIN! Haha and also Siew See & Porky... i think it was Porky... XD oppsy~ 

ANYWAYZ, the environment there is ok lah... its like eating at someone's house... but u have to pay... XD sorry x amik gambar... lupa XD

As we settled with our order n all, we get a pot of green tea... which means: FREE FLOW GREEN TEA! but its also self service... kalao mau refill air panas, buat sendiri ye... on the bright side you can also tambah extra tea bag at the tempat tambah air... ^__^










Then slowly the food came.... First we have our appetizers!

Chuka Kurage
Ee lin ordered this... I notice she always orders this... crazy jelly fish girl... HAHAHA XD

 
Shishamo
So far, I've tried shishamo at a few places... but here is my fav... n yes, I'm the crazy shishamo girl... :P

OKONOMIYAKI!

Also known as the Japanese pancake... I like their okonomiyaki also... x byk bawang... XD

Then comes the main courses~

Udon...

Sorry, I forgot what Udon is this... XD

Siew See & I had the bento set.

SS's Salmon Bento Set

And mine, mcm biase: UNAGI!!!


:( small piece of unagi... x cukup :P

My Unagi Bento Set

Overall I'm satisfied with the food here... Yeah maybe their food is not as fancy as other restaurants but for me their price is quite reasonable. So if you're on a budget but craving for some Japanese food, this is the place for you.
 

And thats all for now... will update more on my "quest" to hunt for Japanese food. HEHE~

Oh btw, if you wanna know more bout this place, do check out their blog as stated below :)



That's it from me... SAYONARA PEEPS!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Jello~~~ jello~~~~ jelly fish~~~~ hahaha..

vee-sia said...

Crazy jelly fish girl! hahaha... next time u balik we go samore eh... hehe~

Alyssa said...

Ini bila punya? Only your second time? I thought you've been there more often haha..

vee-sia said...

No leh... oni 2nd time... XD n this was quite long ago oso...