Wednesday, September 19, 2012

MC... MC... MC

 MC~ MC~ every month mesti MC...

Dont know wat is happening to me.... Ever since March I started falling sick more often... then every month mesti demam... WHY????

There goes my 3rd year of Perfect Attendance... T__T

Anywayz, I'm just sick being sick... I got the fever again few days ago... =.= fall sick on a long weekend... celake...

N mcm biase the worse part bout being sick is the MEDICINE!!!!


So manyak obat... I get this every month... I think I can bukak pharmacy edi... kekeke~

The doctor gave me so manyak ubat, but I oni eat the important ones of coz... :P Let's just say I don wanna "rosakkan" my sistem badan with all these drugs...

Besides, I oni had fever ma... so just makan fever nye ubat n the antibiotics lah kan? (no wonder lambat baik? hehe)

Eh at least ade makan loh... =.= Its not easy for me to makan these nonsense ubats ok? U see the antibiotics the doc gave me....


Ubat BESAU GEDABAK!

It doesnt look like meds for humans... kan? :P

HAIZZZ... dunno what is wrong with me lah.... this year tibe2 oni asyik sakit.... I WONDER WHY EH? :P

 Either way I think I shud get a proper medical check-up. I've been telling myself that since a month ago... XD SOON lah eh? By this month kot... hmmm see how lah.... but I'll make sure to drag my lazt @$$ to do that check up... :P

So yeah thats it from me, just a quickie update... thank u for reading my rants... :P tibe2 rajin pulak nak post... hahaha... i think its the drugs effect... hehe...

KLAH, stay healthy people!!!

SAYONARA!!!


5 comments:

Elaine said...

Take care my fren. I recommend u to take the supplement i mentioned. I've taken for 2 1/2. It helps me a lot.

Elaine said...

*months

vee-sia said...

ya ee lin, i've been thinking about it... will let u know ye... :)

Alyssa said...

Yikes that is really a lot of medicine >.< Take care ya, hope ur health improves soon!

vee-sia said...

haha banyak leh... tats y can open pharmacy edi... XD hehe~