Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hello World, Meet My New Baby... :)

 Hello world....

Theres "someone" I would like you to meet...

"Someone" very special to my heart....

Well, after 9 months of patience & endurance...

I would like to introduce to you.... MY BABY!


 Awwww... My New Baby... :)

 Its name? the new HTC Desire V...

U peeps know I was referring to the phone right?

ME? A MOTHER TO A HUMAN BABY??? GOSH, GOD BLESS THAT POOR CHILD!

*in case u're wonderin, that cute baby was me XD*

Hahahaha...

I've been planing to change my phone since last year but I just couldn't decide which one... It took me patience for sure coz I had to use my old phone yg sometimes off by itself & selalu x terima org hantar SMS... boyfie hantar SMS pun x dapat tau... XD

So one day, I was flipping the newspapers and I saw this phone. Looks acceptable, so I did a lil research, and BOOM!

BABY

I mean PHONE... XD


 I'm glad I got HTC... coz not many ppl is using them... (Unlike the over rated Samsung & iPhone) XD but the downside of it is that susah nak cari cover... XD so till now, no cover. I had this like over a month now (I think) & i still couldnt find a cover... haha... but then I didnt really find oso... hahahaha~ screen protector pun x letak lagi... wahahaha~

 Quietly Brilliant

So am I happy with my choice?

BOLEH LAH... XD If you see my previous post, I'm not a fan of touch screen phones... Everybody knows I hated them :P... but sadly, NO CHOICE lah... sekrg sume pun touch screen... so HAVE TO buy... :(

Oh well, wat to do... dah beli pon...

Look at the bright side... at least I got a new phone... :)

And its got Beats Audio... nice lehhh?


Can blast them while listening to my fav music ^__^


Overall, I'm happy lah... I can get my all my SMS now... just that I cant use the excuse "my phone cacat edi lah, I didnt receive ur msg oso" incase I dont feel like replying someone's SMS... wahaha...

Oh btw, I belum ada data plan... I dunno if I shud register for one coz I dont really use much anywayz... I'm not those crazy social media people who updates her status all the time & I'm definately not those people yg take pic of wat they're eating n stuff (makan McD pun mau post ka?) So yeah, I dont think I'll be needing them. Wi-fi is enough for me... but then we'll see how it goes... ;)

N yeah I'm happy with it lah... boleh le tahan... hehe...

Oh btw, if u you WANT a new phone but u're broke? Click here and who knows, u can win the new Samsung Galaxy SIII? Do check it out... :)

So, I guess that's it from me eh? Hehehe.... I'll try to update more lah ye... *pinky promise*

Hehehhe... Klah that's it from me.... Toodles peeps! & stay tune for more updates :)

Oh btw, check out my new wallpaper... :)


Doesnt it just makes you smile???

:) 

HEHE~ bye!

~ILCE~

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

U looked so chubby as a baby! Cute cute haha.. Balik2 CE, lovesick lady =P

Elaine said...

Woohooo~~~~ nice baby.

vee-sia said...

eh... people comment! XD baru realise... hehe...

Ah Hoon: haha chubby kan... sekrg pun ade sikit... HAHAHA wat balik2 CE... forever CE leh.... XD

Elaine: cant wait to see yours... S2! S2! with hello kitty cover ek? HAHAHA~