Friday, June 29, 2012

Rest In Peace Pablo

Throughout the 22+ years of my life, I've lost few loveable people in my life. And today, I've lost a special friend... a family... my ever so precious Pablo has left the world.

Pablo came into my life last August. Found him at the back of my house still a little kitten, sick and weak. 

Poor lil Pablo

 
A neighbour of mine thought he wont have a chance to live. But somehow I managed to nurse him into a healthy lil kitty.

Healthier Pablo
 
Untill... about a few weeks ago, the naughty lil Pablo got sick. And this morning, I woke up n look for my baby only to find him lifeless,stiff... and cold under my bed.

We went to few doctors but none of them could heal him. Now u know why I hate doctors? 

Anywayz, I'll just skip the sad sappy story.


All I can say is that I will really really miss that lil guy. 

I'll miss the times where we would chase each other around the house...
I'll miss the times when he would kepoh2 mau makan whenever he see us makan...
I'll miss the times where he would sibok2 wanna sit with me whenever I'm playing the computer or watch TV... manja~ 
I'll miss waking up next to him and feel his warmness whenever he sleeps next to me... (we share the same pillow ;D) 
 I'll miss his manja-ness... Pablo si manja... haha...

Mummy's boy...
  Overall, I'll just miss him... he is always around the house... ALWAYS...
Pablo conquering the computer chair...
 
 Haiz... I guess its just the circle of life... people come n go.. but its just sad bcoz I felt like I've failed to save him. I've saved him once before, why cant I do it again???

Oh well, I'll deal with it lah.

So yeah, this is just a short post to let out my grief... I'm not that kind of person who would talk it out... coz I know I would burst into tears like a dumb baby... 

I'll just end this post with a simple message to my lil Pablo...

You will always have a special place in my heart... And you will be missed.... And thank you for always being that "light" that always brightens up my sucky days... you are a great friend... :)
Thank you for everything Pablo... & may you rest in peace...


Pablo
August 11 - June 12

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Be strong vsia, Pablo is in better place nw.

vee-sia said...

Thanx ee lin... :) i hope he is...

Ken Wooi said...

somehow, pets are part of the family :)

vee-sia said...

Ken: Indeed... :)

Pav said...

not doctor..but vet...i understand ur feeling...

vee-sia said...

=.= doctor haiwan maa... janji doctor... sume x suke! :P