Thursday, May 24, 2012

MTV World Stage 2012

The moment that we've all been waiting for has finally arrived!!!


 MTV World Stage is coming soon!!!! 
14 July 2012 is the exact date and it will be held at Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon.

I'm in the concert craze this year, so I'm definitely looking forward for MTV World Stage. Previous lineups includes 30 Seconds to Mars, Boys Like Girls, Neon Trees, All American Rejects all many more.

So for 2012, who are the "awesome" ones will be playing?


Well, first we have our Malaysia's very own Mizz Nina...

Mizz Nina

 Then there's KARA...

This pic is KARA right?

 Then another K-Pop sensation is Jay Park... he's cute...


 I bet all the K-Pop fans are going crazy now...


And finally... (prepare to scream/boo).... 

JUSTIN BIEBER!


 Y'all know how I feel about the Biebs kan? If u dunno CLICK HERE.


No words can describe my emotions but...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Am I the only person who feels like that? I've been looking forward to attend this concert and MTV give me the Biebs????

I was hoping for some super cool band but NOOOOO~ They give us Bieber??? For real??? Haiz.... SAD sial!

Well looks like I'll be skipping this year's MTV World Stage... In a way bagus lah jugak... dapat jimat duit tol & minyak from driving all the way to KL.... hmmph!

For those who are going, have fun :P bluek!

And for those who are like me, (yg x suke Bieber & K-Pop) there's other option. Here are some real good music acts that are coming to Malaysia soon:

We The Kings with We Are The In Crowd : 30th May 2012
Christine Perry : 7th June 2012
Train : 16th June 2012
Jason Mraz : 19th June 2012

TRAIN 16th JUNE! Sadly I have a wedding to attend... so cannot go T__T... oh well I'm too pokai to go anywayz... hahahaha~

So that's it from me... Toodles people!

~LET THE MUSIC HEAL YOUR SOUL~

^__^


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tips and how to win MTV PASSES !!!!! WATCH WATCH WATCH ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmkwcXSsnWc&feature=g-upl #WorldStageMY

Pav said...

haha..wat to do..many gals dying for JB..

vee-sia said...

tsk tsk... tu sume pompuan gile... HAHA XD

Mary said...

LOL!

poor you, i don't really like this kind of music too

keep it up

http://outside-mary.blogspot.com/

vee-sia said...

Hi Mary! hahaha thank goodness! I tot i'm the only 1 who dont like those kind of music... :D

Jack said...

Get your MTV World Stage 2012 tickets right here right now! The real deal! PM me for further details. Limited tickets. 1 MTV World Stage ticket + 1 Justin Bieber's album. Contact 016 639 5684 Jack. Featuring : Justin bieber, jay park, kara, mizz nina

Jack said...

Get your MTV World Stage 2012 tickets right here right now! The real deal! PM me for further details. Limited tickets. 1 MTV World Stage ticket + 1 Justin Bieber's album. Contact 016 639 5684 Jack. Featuring : Justin bieber, jay park, kara, mizz nina