Friday, April 27, 2012

Marvel's The Avengers

Finally the moment I've been waiting for has arrived!


Dengan bangga nye I'll admit that I was one of the jakuns who watched The Avengers last midnite... & IT WAS AWESOOOOOMMEE~

I've been waiting for this movie since... since... dunno when lah but I know it was quite loong time agoo. XD

Avengers is like one of the highly anticipated superhero movies this year. How can I not get excited?

And of course "u know who" is in it... MY HUBBY!



Hehehe... btw eventhough I jakun/suateng pegi tgk awal2... at least I'm not as jakun as the people behind me who asyik tepuk tangan & jerit "WOOOOOOOOOOOO"... ^__^ just sayin...

So enuff said, lets get to my NON-BIASED, short review on Marvel's The Avengers.

The synopsis:  When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as SHIELD, finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.

Vriesia Evans Ng's version of the synopsis: A few super cool superheroes get together to fight  Thor's adopted brother Loki. XD nice & short ma...

*Might contain spoiler.... read at own risk*

The review:  I personally enjoyed this movie. I watched this movie at midnite & I did not fall asleep! That shows how good this movie was. For a superhero movie I expected LOADS of action & explosions that makes me go "HOLLY SHIT". And it did! In fact, they "exceed" my expectation by throwing in some humor as well! Action & comedy! My 2 fav genres ^__^ no wonder i enjoyed it!

The coolest part of this movie is definitely the characters. The very cocky Iron Man together with the ever so humble Captain America together in a group. Then tambah lagi Thor and Bruce Bane@Incredible Hulk & Black Widow... *rolls eyes*. And Hawkeye! The dude makes archery looks hawt :P

So when u have few superheros with different personalities get together, u can see egos clash, then ade lah gaduh2 sket. But then of course they join forces & form The Avengers and kick some Chitaurians butt. Awwww~

Overall, all I can say that its an EPIC movie! & if u notice, I RARELY use the word EPIC. But this movie mmg epic gile lah. The stunts & explosions mmg awesomeeee~  RUGI kalau  tgk. N I might even watch it again... yeap, its that good. *Much better than stinkin Battleship. :P*

SOooo brape star? ^__^ I give it a 4.5 stars. Coz some parts are kinda cheesy. if not 5 stars! But still awesome movie... go check it out!

Oh btw, here's a tip: When the movie ends... STAY IN UR SEAT! wait till the credit rolls ok... ade post credit scene. ^__^

Oh ya, see if u can spot Stan Lee in the movie... hehe...

So that's it from me... TOODLES PEOPLE!

No comments: