Saturday, March 24, 2012

Putrjaya Hot Air Balloon Festival 2012

Halloo halloo people!!!

How r u peeps doin?

Hehehehe... Well based on the title u guys sudah tau what I'm gonna talk about... I'm probably the last person to blog about this but who cares rite? XD

Hot Air Balloon Fest 2012

Anywayz the event was last Saturday... well it was a 4 days event started from 15 to 18 March 2012, but me n my frenz decided to go on 17 (Saturday), simply because they had fireworks on tat day. FIREWORKS leh... must gooo~

Luckily for me there's two frenz who wanted to tag along. If not maybe I x pegi kot... The 2 frenz are Ee Lin & Siew See. :)

SS & EL

Since we're from Melaka, I had to drive all the way to Putrajaya and we wanted to go there early 2 avoid jam & get parking so we bertolak-ed from Melaka at 8.00am. Yes the event starts at 7.30am but sadly I'm not that "DEDICATED" to go that early... I woke up at 7am on that day & itu pun sudah kepala sakit...

Anywayz we also made plans with Meng. Long story short, Meng & his frenz joined us too. And also Ashok... and his special lady fren... hehehe....

The guys... & Ashok's girl
*Nice to finally meet you Divya*
^__^


We reached there about 10.00am... Sampai sana, jalan2...then we realized that there's nothing much to do XD

At that time there wasn't much balloons in the air. All the special ones are all gone. The tickets for the balloon rides pun dah habis so we had to wait till the evening session.

So what to do?

Haha just jalan2 & take pictures loh~

There's actually quite a few activities to do there. There's paintball, wall climbing, then got bicycle rides and all.

Then theres also Zorbing... u know, the bola thingy~

Water Zorbing

The guys tried the Bumper Orb...


Its basically being in the "orb" and just langgar orang... sounds fun kan?

Bumpin each other...


Me & the gals just sit & enjoy the show... Didn't join coz I think I would puke if I did...

Impossible will puke???

I saw a kid was playing then all of a sudden he stopped and vomit! Black colour ssamore! Eeee~ Then Meng's fren, Andy pulak almost pengsan after Orbing XD... Itu case x cukup tido & makan but then the Orbing is main cause... :P kot~

Then around 12-is we had lunch. Nothing special, just pizza...

***LOOONG story cut short***

They guys didnt want to stay so they went back home.

Then we meet up with our fren Zaharah/Kedut!

Gal palz since skool!

I've forgotten about the time line but what I know is that we had fun gossiping & loads of girl talk. XD Maklumlah dah lama x jumpe...

Then at 6.00pm, we start to jalan2 again and buy dinner!

Tengah beli dinner suddenly ade dengar kecoh2 at Padang A. Rupe2nye, they are launching few of the balloons...

Nasib baik dapat take few pictures :)


Duo from Belgium


Michelin also from Belgium

From Malaysia pun ada leh...

Kedah Darul Aman yo!

Then got kucing!!!

Giant cat makan orang! XD


After buying dinner, we choose a good spot to sit & makan... a spot with a good view of course!

Then we take more balloon pictures!


Woodrow from US

As time goes by, the sky gets darker & one by one the balloon rises. Finally get to see the special ones!

Tune Talk & Kiwi!

Oni can see the kiwi from far... :( my oni "nice" pic of it...

But luckily for us we get to see other nice ones!

The Birthday Cake

The Telephone Booth

Then the field was full with hot air balloons!


And the moment that we have all been waiting for:

The Synchronized Light Show & Night Glow!







& just when we thought that was awesome, all of the sudden,

BOOOOOM!

FIREWORKS!!!






Did I mention that we had a good spot??? Freaking awesome! Definitely worth the wait! From 10am till 10pm... crazy man! I was like a zombie driving back to Melaka XD

HAhahaha~ Overall I definitely had fun! The night glow & fireworks made it awesome! Eventhough I had a minor migraine throughout the day & sunburn, it was all worth it.

It was a good experience. So will I go again? Most probably yes, and I might even go earlier. I wanna see the pretty balloons fly! & also grab those ticket to naik the balloons!
Who knows, next time got driver 2 bring me there... :P

Hehehhe... so thats it for my lembab post. XD

Will definitely try to update my blog more ye... Hehe okie lah. Saya mau titon.

BYE y'all!!!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Woohoo!!! Really had so much fun!!! Hahaha..

vee-sia said...

hahaha next year kita pegi awal lagi! camping sana XD