Monday, September 19, 2011

Staying Awake for 24 hours...

1 day = 24 hours

I have officially pecah kan my record for staying awake! Not somthing that i really proud of... n not really somthing that I'm happy about.

Anyways, this "record breaking" incident happened on Saturday. Here's wat happened.

7.20am - Woke up for work... =.= feeling lazy n sleepy as always... suppose 2 off n enjoy 3 days of blissful non working days BUT I had to ganti a colleague of mine... T__T

~Keje keje, boring nye keje~

5.30pm - WEEEE!!! BALIK!!!!

6.somthin - sampai rumah, greeted by my cats ^__^ lepak2... get ready for partay!

7.30pm - Pegi my cousin's 21st B'day party...

11.00pm - Party ends...

11.20pm - AFTER PARTY! ^__^

1.00am - Party ends... went home... all ready to sleep... BUT WAIT! tibe2 mum was yelling in pain. Her tummy hurts. Kinda like orang mau beranak. Dad was kinda drunk so I had to drive mum to the clinic. Mum was in pain so had to drive super fast (which was not a problem for me) Even switched on the emergency light & beat all the red light (which is also not a problem for me :P) Its feel awesome to drive like that (I should be a ambulans driver) but its kinda hard to feel all the awesomeness with mum yelling in pain. Planned 2 go 2 d clinic but then we decided 2 go 2 d hospital instead.

Forgot the time coz too kancheong - Arrived at the emergency section of GH. Ramai orang siot! The the hospital's system is so F-ed up, kejap go to this room, go that room, then go to the same room at the beginning. Then the nurse siap can ask "Eh nape u pegi sana then datang sini balik?" Blardee hell!!! Ur people yg ask us go here go there, then now u're asking us????

STUPIAK! =.= Then there ws loads of Mat Rempits there. PADAN MUKA! Then theres even one idiot got the balls to say "Hi Ah Moi" to me. Falumama! Mak x ajar! He's lucky I was pushing my mum in a wheelchair. Or else I dah smash his fugly face with the wheel chair. Wat a bastard...

Anywayz... then mum puked like mad. So she was put under observation.

2. somthin nearly 3am - Dad came...Then the nurse said the doctor will come arnd 4am -ish. So me n my sis went home to take some baju for mum. I was hoping 2 get some nap. But sadly, i couldnt sleep.

4.00am - Surprisingly the road had more cars at this hour compared to when I drove at 1am. Mesti baru balik from clabbeng. XD So we reached there, then still no doctor. Then we wait. N halau dad balik. XD

4.50 am - Went in 2 check on mum. She was sleeping. Tamau kacau, so went out. Lepak & waiting at the emergency section. Tried to sleep, but cnt... =.= Watched Misteri Nusantara on d TV... but then I start seeing white spots... XD so I just closed my eyes... then kepoh2 see the people who come by...

5.30am - Suddenly came a couple with a kid... the kid got spots on his body..... CHICKEN POX!!! Despite being 22, I still havent got my Chicken Pox. XD I dont mind getting them, but then the time doesnt seem appropriate. With mum sick, then if I pun sakit, pening bapak aku nanti. XD Plus if nak kena Chicken Pox, maybe should kena arnd next month... when I had 2 do orientation XD. So I ran to the car, away from the contaminated kid... hoping to get some sleep. Sadly, still cnt sleep. Kinda creepy lah sleep in the car. Dangerous tau... n spooky too~

6.somthin am - I hear footsteps... Bangun tengok, I saw my sis... n MUM!!! Yay! No need to stay over! So wat is the problem???? GASTRIC... =.=

6.somthin almost 7.am - Sky was kinda bright. Brain barely functioning... Go home... Mau titon but then my kitties mintak makan... Fed them, wash up.... n into my not so comfty bed...

7.30 am - Pusing sana, pusing sini, cannot sleep lagi! XD WTH???? but then after a while somehow I managed to get some sleep.

2.14pm... I woke up... Bangun blur gile siot~ Sleeping time damn screwed up edi... but either way, I'm just glad that mum is OK...

Being awake for the whole day is kinda crazee... zombifying too! Dunno how some people can tahan for 48 hours... Cia lat!

So thats it from me... Got nthn else to say. Coz somewhere deep inside, the zombie is still somewhere in me... Kinda blur... XD

So take care people... BYE!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

The more I read this post, the harder I laughed XD Sorry I dun mean the part where ur mum was in pain (hope she's getting better already) and u not getting any slp. But the parts where u said u should be ambulance driver, and where u cursed the mat rempits (I disliked being called ah moi too), and the contaminated kid part.. Kecian the budak, luckily he has no way of knowing he is called contaminated lolz.. Anyway good post for someone who is still zombie-ing around =P

Alyssa said...

Btw when I read this, I was actually taking a break from some tutorial questions haha.. Nice surprise to see another post up so soon, because it means I get to read smthg else interesting other than doing boring mind-numbing questions ^^

Veronica Foon said...

I think I can no longer stand that long. Even these days when I sleep less than 6 hours I would start floating. Lol.

vee-sia said...

Ah Hoon: Hahaha its ok... after i read it, i pun ade ketawa sket XD... haha kesian u start class liao... XD have fun with all the tutorials ^__^

Veronica: TQ for visiting me... haha i was surprised being awake for that long too. XD

kaizen said...

i think my time is better than u... ngeh3.....

vee-sia said...

LOL... good 4 u then kaizen...