Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy September...

Olaaa people~~~ Long time no see kan? Wahahahaha sorry lah... Busy gile babeng... Seriously busy eh... dont play play~

I know y'all didnt notice ;( but dah lama lah jugak tak update blog tersayang nie... Blog stats dah menurun... even my Nuffnang ads dah xde! T__T


Anywayz... after the not so long holidays for Hari Raya, start keje balik loh... mcm biase after cuti keje bertambah... then even worst, i had to conduct orientation all over again... T__T all 4 horrendous days! I couldnt sleep then makan pun tak lalu.... n my weight sudah tak betul! T__T i bet its bcoz the lack of sleep...

Then just last weekend, i spent the whole freaking weekend in the hospital... No worries, its not me... its my mum... nothing serious lah... she quite ok now... i hope. For the past few month I sort of have this twitch on my left eye. People usually say kalau eye twitch on d left side tat means somting bad is gonna happen. Really! B4 tis b4 my g'ma passed away, i had this twitch for months... then after she left, the twitching stops. Then I also had a dream about my gigi patah! Mum used 2 say if u mimpi gigi patah, someone is gonna be sick. But if gigi tercabut then someone is gonna pass away. I had a gigi patah dream b4. Then g'pa had a horrific fall till his head had a lil concoction which caused him 2 stay in hospital a few days. So all those stuff kinda like a premonition lah... but not in FD kind of way.

So yeah...it has been bz for me. Tu pasal no time to update blog. Sooo hopefully I'll have time to update soon. Actually got loads to update but no time... Hahaha...

So I guess thats it from me.... gtg~ TOODLES!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I noticed~~ XD been checking ur blog every couple of days but no new updates till now.. How's ur mum? Hope she's getting loads better.. Anyway u tc too alright.. Jgn busy sampai tak makan/tidur.. Hang on in there, u'll be fine in a few weeks' time when the workload lessens ^^

vee-sia said...

T__T terharu got ppl notice.. hehe.. btw mum is fine now.
Haha will try 2 tc... no worries, Vriesia Evans will be fine. :)