Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feeling.... lifeless....

Hey peeps... just a quick entry today... Sorry lama x update. Macam biase, "Busy loh", and I was feeling kinda uninspired. Inspirasi tu tak sampai.... Anywayz I nak emo kejap if y'all dont mind... Nak clear my mind from all the BS that happens around me...

So the title of this post... Lifeless... I wanna say Dead but Dead is a strong word. I dont wan this post to be my last u know.

Dont know why, but I'm kinda feeling lifeless. Its not that I dont have a life or anything, but it kinda feels dull. And my surroundings arent really helping me to cheer me up either. Menambahkan the suckiness ade ler... Dont know why I'm feeling this way... Maybe I'm tired? Maybe I'm sleepy? I'm always grumpy whenever I'm sleepy... So the problem is not enough sleep? I dont think so...

Either way, this feeling SUCKS! Sucks so bad I'm too darn lazy to do anything... I dont even feel like making my day better with De-Stress Thursday or Great Escape wat so ever... All I wanna do curl into my comfty bed and exile myself from the world...

I'm just tired... Tired nak layan orang... Layan my kucing lagi baik~

So yeah, another meaningless emo post... I think I should get some good sleep. Maybe I would feel better after that.

Klah, enough emoing... time to bitch slap myself to stop feeling lifeless. Dont know how I'm gonna do it but we'll see...

That's from Emo Vee.... byeee~

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Dun be so emo... u still have me... everyday.. haha... cheer up.. smile... :)

vee-sia said...

TQ ee lin :)