Monday, July 18, 2011

B'day celebration + Ikan Bakar

Firstly, let me just start by saying "Happy Birthday" to Mr. Ashok!

Hehehe... since almost everyone is in town, we decided to belanja him makan. Besides since we had the "NO PRESENTS" policy, the only way we show our "love" to our frenz is by belanja-ing them makan. XD But then so far, Ashok is the first person we belanja-ed makan. XD But we did bought for Kuhan cake :P

So our Policy kinda failed, but WHATEVER lah~

ANYWAYZ, Ashok party was suggested by Meng. He kira the organizer juga lah... After pecah kepala on where to go, we finally decided on IKAN BAKAR!

Where else ikan bakar if not Umbai... I forgot where was the place that I always go to, so we let Chee Han guide the way...

Drive2, we sampai at Nakhoda Seafood. Personally, I wouldnt choose to go there but dah sampai dah ler... x yah complain2 lagi kan? *rolls eyes*

So we reached there & we settled down. I LOOVE their table but after a long time & due to the sempit-ness, i hated it. Scroll down for the picture.

So as we settle with our drinks order, we proceed to order our seafood.


Seafood for us to choose....

The guys choosing the food...

So while waiting for the food, chit chat loh... sort of~ *rolls eyes*

ANYWAYZ, the peeps who were there are:

The Mandrin Clan: Siew See, Pav (OMG shes alive!), & Jerad@Porky... + Mathan but not in pic...

The English XD Clan: Kim with her signature "Colgate" smile & me with my signature "the silent pandang slack"

Then of course theres The Lovey Dovey Clan...

The "Happy" couple: Chee Han & Yan Yee
*Wedding Bells ringging*

The Lovey Dovey besties....

Then theres The Lovey Dovey.... hmmm... i let u be the judge...

Saran: Cha~ gimme some love~~~

Ashok: Saran~ kan I dah cakap not in public! XD

Hahahahhaha~ KK, enough fooling around!

Time to get into some serious business... FOOODIES!!!

**~WARNING~**
Some of the images might cause u to drool. Sediakan lah tissue sebelum air liuh meleleh!
XD

Total there were 12 of us... All wanted Nasi Lemak, (kalau x mau pun majority says Nasi LemaK) so they gave us a big plate of Nasi Lemak.

Nasi Lemak - Besau punye...

Nasi Lemak - Individual plate...
They say like "heart" shape... yeke? Mcm "D" shape got lah... X pun kepala ikan if u tilt ur head to the right... XD


Total plates of Nasi Lemak we ordered was 4 big ones & 2 individual plates... Their rice was quite fragrant but I personally LOOVE those Nasi Lemak wrapped in banana leaf & newspaper... baru ade feel ikan bakar maaa~

Then the food starts to flow in...

Lapau nyer~

Kankung Belacan...

Kupang masak halia...

I think its Garlic Prawns...
Udang besar 1 kilo 77 BUCKS! OMG~ we ordered 400g at first, but then x cukup so we ordered 2nd round... total about 900g kot...

La~ La~

Sweet & Sour Fish
I didnt try this dish coz I'm not really a big fan of Sweet & Sour... Plus by the time the fish came to me there wasnt much left XD

Ikan bakar... dunno wat fish...but my fav dish of the night ^__^

Ikan Pari bakar...
Didnt really like this coz it was kinda overcooked & no taste... Not the way I like my ikan Pari...

And finally Sotong Goreng Tepung...

A lil too oily for me & again TASTELESS...

KK, u can wipe off your drool now...

After membaham all the foodies,

It's cake time!!!

Korean Chocolate Cake...
Bought by the Korean Wannabe Meng ^__^

So thats it!

Ashok says" Tu je? Thats all?

LOLZ! OF COURSE NOT...

After makan we went for a movie... T!AAP... Haha T!AAP as in Tolong! Awek Aku Pontianak!!! Due to the silliness of the movie, oni Ashok, Meng, Kim & yours truely went to watch it... Others were "Too "COOL"" to watch the movie... *rolls eyes* Dont bother askin me why I watch it... Coz I'm gonna tell u the reason anywayz... XD

I watched T!AAP coz the Birthday Boy requested maaa~ How could u say no?

Hahaha, we went home about 2 somthin AM... I went to work the next day looking like a drug addict panda... XD My mata bengkak sampai my colleague thought I went clubbing =.= Do I really look like a clubbing whore person?

Anywayz, to Ashok:

Hope u had fun! Semoga happy & sihat selalu... Semoga bahagia kat Penang tu *ahem-ahem* Then cepat lah belanja kita makan eh... HAHAHHAHA~

SO thats it from me... It was quite a night I must say... The night where I can see the future of our gang... How "wonderful"... Oh well, watever!

BTW, Credits to Tan Lee Hon... *cough- cough* I mean Ah HOOn... XD Our photographer for the night...
TQ for the DROOLING pics....

HAHAHAHAHHAHA~ bye!!!

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Hey... then bila mau belanja me makan? hahaha..

Nice food le.. ya, the nasi lemak looks like the shape of fish head.

Saran hug ashok coz that's his present for him... LOVE~~~... awwww~~~~

Ashok & Penang? wat's the story??? hehehe..


I really missed lots of outing le..huhu sedih

Btw, ASHOK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

vee-sia said...

hahaha u not around ma... miss a turn XD

Haha ashok & penang nye story, i rase u better hear the story from him...

OBIT LIVRE said...

it was nothing near to this at all on my birthday :(( mcm bday org lain je. Aku yg bg org hadiah. Benci betol.

vee-sia said...

alalalala bucu bucu... tu ler, lain kali balik melaka celebrate cam kite org lagi baik....

Anonymous said...

hahah.. baru je i update to your blog.. hahah.. funny la u all..^^

vee-sia said...

hi ms/mr anonymous... TQ for visiting... who ever u are... ^__^