Monday, June 13, 2011

Moment of Silence

Last Saturday, I got a devastating message from an old fren of mine, Shaline.

Turns out, another old fren in primary skool, Naquiah just passed away. I had goosebumps when I saw the msg. I didnt really know wat is the cause of death but i guess it leukemia. She had it since I've known her.

We were close back then. But then we went to different secondary skools but we still keep in touch with each other eventhough not occasionally. Few days ago, I actually thought of having a reunion with them... but I guess its too late... haiz....


It is sad to know someone u grown up with, same age as u are is gone. & it definitely opened my eyes on how short life can be.

I guess there's nothing much left for me to say but lets just all pray for her soul to rest in peace. U have been a good fren, Naquiah. Its been great knowing u & may u rest in peace.

No comments: