Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Unwanted Baby

Hehe dont be fooled by the title k...

Dont worry, I'm not pregnant...

& I'm definitely not gettin an abortion wat so ever k....

Hahaha.... so hopefully we are all crystal clear & proceed with the actual topic: UNWANTED BABY

So if I'm not talking about baby babies wat really do I mean?

Well, since I dont real baby, I decided to call my precious things my babies XD

So which of my babies are labelled under UNWANTED???

IZIT my cat YY?

BLUEK!!!


IZIT my LG KS360 that I've been usin for like a gazillion years????

Dah gune 2 tahun lebih je...



Or IZIT my old skool Sony camera?

ANTIQUE~ sort of XD


OR could it be? MY most precious baby of all?????

MY BOO~

NOT IN A GAZILLION YEARS!!! NEVER!!!

Hehehehe over dramatic much?



So the truth is the unwanted baby that I'm talking about is actually my car XD

I had my 1st car on.... U SEE! I dont even remember the date!!!

All I know is that I had to pay for it... XD And from the very bottom of my heart, I didnt really wanna drive XD

Kena paksa buy car & kena paksa amik lesen... hahaha yeah I'm tat lazy...

So my 1st car was a Kancil... I'm no rich kid who gets a TOYOTA or HONDA OR a FREAKIN LAMBORGHINI.... so I end up buyin a Kancil...

My baby Kancil...

This baby Kancil was an OK car lah... at first... slowly I got used to it.... & SLOWLY I killed it XD I'll admit that I'm not exactly a "Pemandu yg Berhemat"... Hehehe... So in the end the car kinda KAPOOTED and I had to choose between buying a shinny new car OR repair this piece of junk which would cost me about 1000++ @__@

Typical stuborn me didnt wanna do anything so basically everyday I drove "Sauna on Wheels" coz the aircond rosak... Then my personal Financial Advisor (Dad) BRAINWASHED me to get a new car... I've been eye-ing on the Suzuki Jimny but unfortunately budget xde.... I also had an eye for the new Ford Fiesta... Crazee bout it sampai I entered the competition at Watson... haiz NO LUCK....

So I got stuck with a VIVA....

Unwanted Baby no 2.

Haiz... New car... cam x best pulak... I still prefer my Kancil... got much more power... this VIVA tekan tekan x laju pon XD not got for racing...

Besides, driving a Kancil is like being an underdog on the road... Ppl tend to think tat u drive like a penyu XD... But when u potong a nice fancy car like a BMW, its like u can taste the SWEET victory after u over take them... XD ok maybe its just me... I'm kinda delusional... KINDA XD...

ANYWAYZ... I got the dark blue... originally wanted black but then people keep on sayin dark blue is nicer =.=... fine fine... OK lah jugak... suit my dark personality XD... but then I heard a fren of mine also bought a dark blue 1... (EE LIN SIBOK XD).... Haha.... So for now I guess I'll just settle with this lah... & since I'm paying for it, I might a s well sayang the shit out of this car kan?

But I must say 1 of the down side of this car is that its brand new, so each scratch is like a scratch to ur heart... sort of.... I scratch it recently.... A LONG FREAKING 1... but luckily its at the bottom... lucky huh? XD Oh well, biar lah... kereta yang calar mana power kan? XD


So to prevent myself to sound like a ungrateful bitch, I REALLY DO LOVE MY CAR!!! Eventually...Hehehe..... Saya sayang kereta saya... MUACXXX MUACCXX!

Oh btw, dont blame me if u're dirty.... blame the birds k... hehe...

The Art of BIRD POOP! XD

Hahahaha.... crazee me... honestly I dont even know wat I'm sayin... kinda blur actually... and also uninspired... XD

Klah, I think I'll better stop... hemo hemo hemo~

BYEEEEEE~

X__X

@__@

10 comments:

Elaine said...

hey.. apa plak i sibok? i think i bought my car 1st before urs. Hahahaha :P

vee-sia said...

noooo~ me 1st :P hahaha~

Elaine said...

r u sure? bila u buy? hehe..

vee-sia said...

haha honestly i dont remember but... but arnd end of feb kot XD

Elaine said...

haha.. mine is early of feb. before CNY... hehehehe....

vee-sia said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ hahahaha u should've told me... then i take black maaaa.... XD

Elaine said...

u should told me u r buying ma.. I mana tau u goin to buy... lol..

vee-sia said...

lolz... u yg beli dulu ma... so u should bagi tau also.... XD

Elaine said...

haiya... i dun hav the chance to talk to u ma. takkan i nak announce pulak? lol.. Anyways... looing forward to meet u soon. "HOPEFULLY" :)

vee-sia said...

make sure u go 4 d concert leeeehhh~