Monday, April 25, 2011

Nothing Last Forever

I was feelin a lil stressed out lately... & as usual I turn to somthin that I know will "heal" the soul... So I've decided to listen to some music... bored with my playlist on my phone, I listened to my Mp3 player... Haha the last time I played it was last year... It kinda was my bestie in college...

Then I came across this song, Nothing Last Forever by Maroon 5... A lil confession, I used to hate this band coz I didn't really like the front man's voice... But then lama2 I kinda like their songs and lets face it, Adam Levine is HAWT! XD

ANYWAYZ, back to the song... When I first have it in my mp3, it was just a great song... didnt really care about the agenda behind the lyrics... Plus the chorus of this song was featured in Kanye West's Heard Em Say, which is another good song...

So I was listening to it, analyzing the every single words he sang, then I was like WHOA! Just like what I've been through.... Talking about the perfect song to describe it all... All the words described how I felt, perfectly... Then it got me thinking, why didnt I listened to this song before?

Hahaha... well, do enjoy the song... all the lyrics are there... & thats it from me...

Toodles!




Everyday, with every worthless words we got more far away...
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay...
But nothing last forever but be honest babe...
It hurts but it may be the only way.



~A song for "you"~

No comments: