Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Don't go breaking my heart...

I could'nt even I try...


Hehehe... not the song lah... the movie... This is the movie that we watch after we went to Big Mouth Cafe. Why this movie? Coz got no other movie to watch... Hahaha... & the reason why we watch this movie? COz got Daniel Wu & Louis Khoo in it... Hahahaha....


Yes its a Chinese movie. We thought its gonna be Cantonese but turns out it is mixed with Mandrin as well.


The thing is, my frens are actually surprised that I would watch Cantonese show. In my defense, all I wanna say is that:



  • I do watch Cantonese show. I am half Cantonese... duh... =.=


  • I dont normally watch Chinese movies in theatres coz for me Hollywood movies are more worth it.


  • And finally I watched some Chinese movies before IN CINEMA ok! Wong Fei Hong tau....


  • And I even watched Confucious in the Cinema! N yes I fell asleep. :P

Hahahaha... enough bout me... Daniel Wu!


I mean the movie!


Is it just me, or Daniel Wu looks old in the poster? XD


XD Its actually kinda funny... N I hate the fact that the girl is SOOOOO damn lucky.



Lucky *toot*


Dunno wats her name... dont care pon... XD the story is basically about her falling in love with Louis and also Daniel... Forget Team Jacob or Team Edward, here comes Team Louis & Team Daniel...


If you had to choose between them, its tough rite? (Team Daniel all the way!!!) So we tgk based on personality.


Louis Khoo's character is the rich player kinda guy. Knows how to treat a lady, but not so faithfull. And he actualy bought her an apartment with nice view and a freaking MASERATI!!!


Then Daniel's character is basically THE PERFECT guy! Inside & out. In the movie, he is known as the Martian... Guy from Mars.... perfect!!!


So who did she choose? The story is actually quite meng-kancheong-kan. Us viewers keep on guessing who she chooses, and as the story moves on, we keep on changing our guesses.


I'm not gonna tell u who she chose, but the ending was a pleasant surprise. A lil too pleasant actually. Its unbelievable!


Go watch it! Not bad lah... 3 stars! I had a good laugh... and a few "aaaaawwwww" moments too. XD


Pretty good for a romantic comedy.... makes u jealous of the girl... & makes u have high hopes for men... but all those high hopes just shatters when u wake up to reality... hahaha...


Hahaha... Kk tats it from me...


Buh-Bye!!!!

7 comments:

Pav said...

tu ler...bila aku nampak the 2nd pic...untung the lady...haha...

vee-sia said...

jealous aku....

san ling said...

Great stuff!!! Pls visit me at http://johorkia.blogspot.com/ & leave me your thoughts...Cheerios!!!

Tee with a dot said...

wah...dunno u watch chs movies...siap confucius samo...hahaha.nway,nice show indeed..hehehe.so who will u choose??? mmm...

vee-sia said...

Mr. Tee with a DOT!!! Hahaha finally u left a comment ah? hahaha itu Confucious kena paksa tgk leh... XD lolz i thought it was abvious who i chose... team Daniel!!! XD

Tee with a dot said...

hahahaha....man from mars indeed...cool!!

kim said...

WOOOOO....Wong Fei Hong siot!!! hahaha...i never watch wong fei hong in cinema b4..hahaha..anyways it was emo/romantic that made us went *awww* in the end :D