Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cupcake Day! ^__^

Last Friday was Melaka Historical Day! Woohoo for Melaka. Which also means that its a Public Holiday for us Melakans... Woooooohoooo for Melaka!!! Hahahaha.... So dunno why all of a sudden feeling a little Martha Stewart-ish, so I decided to make CUPCAKES! Yum Yum...


Of course I didnt do them alone, I had my sis to help me out. Shes in Melaka for quite a while coz her kaki dah kerepot... XD (Kerepot; Definition: Messed up, rosak, Kappooot lah) She had operations for her leg, so she got 1 month MC... duduk rumah buat semak je... XP


Hahahaha... anywayz I got these recipes from allrecipes.com The 1st recipe we made was Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Fillings.

Cupcakes in the oven

Our cupcakes!

Hahaha overload!

Chocolate+Cream Cheese fillings+Crushed Almond... YUMZZzzz...

It can be eaten just like that, but I decided to put a lil decor on it. ^__^

TAAADDDAAAAA!!!

Topped with whipped cream & raspberry... XD

Hahahaha looks cacated... I know... but it tasted good! XD mestilah... tgk sape yg buat XD

Then the second recipe we tried was Molten Chocolate Cupcakes...

Look at how it turn out! Nice?

My sis decorated it...

Oooo....

Looks nice huh?

Hahahaha but the truth is, it actually looks like this...




HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It kinda tak jadi I guess... it also tasted kinda weird... XD

So thats it for cupcake day...

Hehehe buat apa lagi, makan loo!

Bon Appetite!

Byeeee!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

where's my share? I want!!!! pls pls pls...

vee-sia said...

hahaha when u habis internship i do for u... hehe...

Tee with a dot... said...

eh..mulut besar je..
seldom c ur own face on ur blog...guess there's a first in everything eh?! hahahah

vee-sia said...

MULUT BESAR??? nanti i eat u baru tau...

hahaha yaloh... if i asyik put my face nanti the readders akan jelak... XD