Friday, April 22, 2011

Bieber Fever... X__X

~ * BIEBER FEVER * ~

~Baby, Baby, Babi NOOOOOO~


Hahaha okok.... I made fun of the K-Pop Super Junior "phenomenon" in my previous post...

It wouldn't be fair if I didn't make fun of the "BIEBER FEVER" rite? Hahaha... hopefully I'll still be alive after posting this...

So The Biebs! The Beliebers! Why so damn gile about it? And for those who didn't know, He actually held a concert here in Malaysia yesterday in KL...

N bcoz of that last week, every single radio station is taking about him... then some fanatic crazy teenage girls with raging hormones asyik call these radio stations screaming with their high-pitched voice"I LOOVE JUSTIN BIEBER.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Gimme the tickets!!! AHHHHHH!!!"

ARRRRRRGGHHHHHHHH! Annoying sial! The worst part is they keep on playing his songs... Jelak leh!


So mari kita sama2 find out why people sooo crazy about Bieber...

So could it be his look?

Helmet hair... CHECK!

Girly face... CHECK!!

Un-Macho-ness... CHECK!!!

U smile~ I smile :)

XD Honestly, the first time I saw his video of his first single (One Time), I actually thought he was a SHE.

And I am very sure that most of y'all thought the same thing kan?

He got that feminine girly face... kurus keding pulak tu...

Macam tu pun org boleh gile kan... =.=


NEXT! Izit bcoz of that ridiculous hair flip?

I flip my hair back & forth, I flip my hair back & forth... XD

As a lady, I dont even flip my hair as much as he does... Gosh, wat a dweeb.

I honestly dont get it why people are SOOOO obsessed about him... His music xde lah bagus sgt pon... Dance moves OKOK saje...

So can somebody PLEASE tell me why?

Tell me why y'all are soo obsessed till like this... *scroll down*

AHHHHHHHH BIEBER!!!

MARRY ME BIEBER!!!

I do notice that all his fans are teens though... I remembered when I was their age, I actually was crazy about the band Good Charlotte... XD Yeah... I have a thing for punk/rock/emo kinda guys...

I *HearT* Good Charlotte

They are waaay cooler than JB... And eventhough I was crazy about GC, I xdelah sampai OBSESSED dgn the group... ish...

So just like the previous post I'll recommend some other macho guys who are more worthy to be crazee/obsessed of.

If you are into the pop-ish & "boy next door" kinda guys, Jesse McCartney is kinda cute...

*I want you and your beautiful soul* :)

Then you are into the rock genre, Adam Levine is one fine thing to be crazy about... can u say sexay...

*You are making me harder & harder to breath*

Then not to forget the front man of one of my favourite bands... Chris Carrabba from Dashboard Confessional...

*You have, stolen my... heart*

Then to have some soul in your life, there's alwayz Mr. John Legend to heat things up...

*I'll give you the "green light" anytime*

Of course there's more MEN in the music world that is worthy to be obsessed of. To me Justin Bieber is just waaaay to OVERATED. Dunno wats so great about him also... lebih je... :P

So melebih-lebih sampai nak buat movie... IN 3D pulak tu! WTH leh??? Xde makna nye nak tgk nonsense movie like that..... hish... bazir duit... I go watch Chinese movie lagi baik... noo noo, I lebih rela tgk cerita Hindustan!

Never Say Never... *rolls eyes* WHATEVER!

Hahaha ok lah... enough of Justin Bieber... Jelak aku dgr nama die... I'm sure that I'm not the only one too...

So lets move our attention to this lil kid. Lil Greyson Chance... who i feel much more talented than JB (JamBan) Hahahaha....



Waiting outside the line....Such an inspirational song... unlike that Bieber singin about love pulak... kecik2 nak bercinta pulak... hish... so not a good role model...

So thats it from me... Beliebers dont kill me k.. or else it will be one less crazee girl... XD

*I close my eyes... I pray that Beliebers wont kill me*

HAHAHHAA BYEEEEzzzzzz!

5 comments:

Nick said...

agreed with u.. aint JB fan at all..

Jz said...

JB? Isn't that a gay?
oshit.

vee-sia said...

wahhaaha good 2 know there are non-beliebers too...

Ornithoptera 冬天的猴子 said...

'm one of the non-beliebers! wee..
I love ur bahasa rojak(english+b.melayu), veesia! xD

vee-sia said...

yay another non belieber! ^__^ hahaha so happy got ppl puji my bahasa rojak.... TQ :)