Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Look on the Blog...

Hehehe notice any changes?
Yeap! I changed my blog's look... Super duper happy with it ^__^
I do love green, but I think I should go for the classic black & white.


But of course the most favourite part of the blog is definately the header ^__^

My lil art work

All my hard work has finally paid off... Definately took some time for me to "perfect" it but luckily I managed to get it done...My lil master piece... I know it aint Da Vincci or Van Gogh but I'm definately proud of it... Dah lama didnt get in touch with my artsy side... Good to know I still had it... ^__^

So thats it from me... hopefully I can "showcase" more of my art soon...

So till then, Au Revoir!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

nice. can't wait to see more of ur artwork. ^^

Pav said...

u blh jd blog designer..skali charge rm300...XD...