Friday, March 4, 2011

Jalan-Jalan Jadi Gile 2.0: Makan Edition

Yeyeah! Its tat time again... Time to go Jalan2 Jadi Gile... But this time jadi gile by makan-ing the whole day... NON STOP... Muuahahhhahahahhaha!


But unfortunately this time, not much yang boleh ikut... only 3 to be exact... Maklumlah, orang normal... mana nak jadi gile dengan orang gile kan? Whatever lah~


So the crazee people includes Kim & Chee Han... & yours truely of course ^__^


The only group pic we took~ XD


ANYWAYZ.... I took of on Wednesday... coz planning nak buat Passport... So after buat passport, i made plans with the usual crazee peeps to jadi gile loh... hehe this is wat we call kill 2 birds with 1 stone... ngeh ngeh...


Well the ORIGINAL plan was to bertolak at 11am... but somehow my 2 gile frenz WOKE UP at 11am... dunggus.... I almost asked them to go & screw themselves but thanx to my self-taught anger management lessons, I managed to calm myself down, & just wait for them... In the end we went arnd 12 somthin... =.= I wonder when will these people learn to be punctual...


So here are our destinations that we went yesterday:


1. Kota Laksmana (some nyonya shop) - Mee Rebus
We arrived there safely only to discover that it is CLOSED! Hahaha... funny... So we moved on to the next destination.


2. Klebang - COCONUT MILKSHAKE!!! ^__^
Yum... Yum...LOVE coconut~ Super love Coconut Milkshake! According to mum, I'm crazee for coconut since I was in her tummy XD

Kim taking the foodies...

Kueh-kueh ade...

Nasi Lemak pun ade...


Then of course the ever so lovely Coconut Milkshake....

*drools*

Coconut... nthn can go wrong with coconut... yummy... even the food is nice... nothing fancy, but yummy & cheap... ^__^ What a good way to start our journey...


3. Bunga Raya (Kedai Min Chong) - Ice Pak Poh
Ice Pak Poh... with ice cream... i read online that their ice cream were home made... WERE... XD So i told my frenz that it was homemade... CH says: Oooo nice... taste creamier... but after then we saw the uncle scooped out the ice cream from Nestle box... XD then we asked the aunty if it was homemade... sadly not anymore... XD other than that we also had rojak... yummiez...


Menu on the table...

Coke bottles on the wall as decor...

Antique Ice Shaver...

Newspaper clippings on the wall...

Rojak...

Rojak attacked...

The foodies we ordered...

Ice Pak Poh... with Ice Cream...


4. Bunga Raya - Loh Han Kuo
According to CH this is the best Loh Han Kuo ever! For me, I still like the Loh Han Kuo at the pasar malam at my area... sold by a skinny old man... but too bad I didnt see him for years edi... sad...


Badak ordering...


Ice cold Loh Han Kuo.... mmmm...


After our 4th destination, we were definitely were super full... CH tangki dah penuh sempat stop at a Hotel to do his business... so while waiting in the car, we take sampat pics...

Tsk.. Tsk... Kim...

Lolz...


Next destination got nthn to do with food. Coz we decided to rehat kan our perut so that it continue its magic later on.... So we go n tengok wayang!


Went to DP for a movie... good thing it was a Wednesday... cheaper tickets... haha...


At the parking lot CH sempat posing with stranger's car...

Perasan case...

So the movie we watch was I am Number Four....

Aku Nombor Empat

Its an OKOK movie lah... the storyline is kinda slow... that Glee chick's acting was lame...but action wise, not bad... & got eye candy too... No 4... ^__^ hehe...but the ending was kinda dissapointing... but later on I did a lil research & I found out that there will be a sequel to the story... & this movie was based on a novel... nice... hopefully there will be a sequel coz the ending tergantung like tat... I wanna know more!!! Still, I'll give it 2 & a half stars...


So after movie, we continued our makan2 mission:


5. Melaka Raya - T Bowl
Hehe wont talk much coz i've already talked much on my other post. Hehehe... But here are some of the pics...

Selamat Datang ke T-Bowl!

Cheezey Baked Rice

Shit Sausage...

Shit Ice Cream...


After T-Bowl, we mmg kenyang giler edi... so we decided to do somthin yg to burn all the fat we had...


We play Wii! weeee~

Free Wii!

Wii station at Hatten Square...


Then toilet break! XD

OMG!!! CH masuk ladies toilet! XD


Then we watched our 2nd movie...


Drive Angry

Memandu Marah... XD

My frenz actually prefered this movie than I Am Number Four... To me this movie is a whole lot of bull crap... But that is just my humble honest opinion... But I do like the violent & gorry scenes of the movie... just the first few minits you could see hands get blown up... cool! & I also enjoyed watching one of the characters, The Accountant... dunno wat is the actors name, but he was Agent Mahone in Prison Break... haha... he's a cool dude... Other characters are boring... Nicholas Cage acted as if he is dead... oh wait he is... HAHA... kinda lame movie... very predictable... I give it 2 stars...


After the movie, we continued our mission...


6. Kota Laksmana - Pak Putra Roti Naan
Dengan semangat nye we drove there... along the way we even did "The Pretty Girl Rock" in the car... but sadly, sampai sana it was closed... I know its gonna be pathetic for me to say this but, I've never eaten a freaking Naan before... I know... Its sad... XD

Anywayz, we moved on...

7. Melaka Raya (Outside Red Square) - Pork Balls... Pork Meat Balls ye... not testicals...
According to Kim & CH, this is the best pork balls they ever tasted... So I decided to give it a try...

Soup, Spring Chicken & Pork Balls...

The so-called "Best" Pork Balls...

Honestly, I dont see what is special about it... They say it is nice & crispy & chewy... Well it is fried... of course it is crispy... Tasted just like normal meatball if u ask me... No biggie... Fried meatballs... but lets face it, anything fried taste good... As for the chicken, a lil too dry for me... & the soup, such a disappointment... I'm a soup person... I LOOVE soup... & this soup really sucks... XD

Then the next destination, pops into Kim's mind tibe2 je...


7. Tanjung - Roti John

Superman-ing in the car...

We almost sesated but luckily jumpe jugak the tempat....

Restaurant Barkat Roti John....

Roti John...


How does it taste? Ok lah... Wasnt the best I've tried, but OK lah.... The best I've had was in Kemaman... Damn I miss tat place... Haha... oh btw, my limau ais I ordered, got no sugar in it... Masam saje... XP

And that was our last destination.... Perut kenyang giler... We sat there till 11 somthin then we went home.... I guest we were all tired...XD well I had fun... fun eating oni lah.... other than that biase2 je... maybe coz its a tiny lil group... nthn much to chat... plus they asyik melayan Facebook... Lolz watever... Yang penting I got somthin to blog about & I get to satisfy my tummy & my tastebuds....

Well thats it from me... Hopefully there will be more Jalan-Jalan Jadi Gile activities... So till then, semoga y'all gile2 selalu... hehe BYYeeeeezzzz!!!!

2 comments:

Pav said...

ko tak pernah makan roti naan?biar betul..wed pak putra tutup ek? wat happen to the domokun actually?

vee-sia said...

x pernah ler.... pasal patung bodo tu, hehe ade ler...