Thursday, March 24, 2011

Credit Card!!! $__$

OMG! OMG! OMG!


Last Tuesday, I received 2 envelopes from Public Bank... I thought it was some loan stuff... But when I opened it....


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


CREDIT CARD!!!


Soooo shiny.... so pretty.... with my name on it.....



then I opened the 2nd one....


AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


Another credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bloody Hell!!!

One is VISA and another is Master.... WHOA!!!!

Then my mind started to imagine all the shopping that I can do... Everything that I want is just a swipe away... No need to worry about bringing enough cash.... Just BUY! BUY! BUY!


I was having my moment but suddenly my sis told me that I had 2 pay for it, blah blah blah...


then Dad came & said have to pay... bla bla bla.... go cancel....


Huhuhuhuhuhu..... Suddenly all my moment has gone.... All the dream of shopping is all gone.... *POOF* into thin air....


Baru mimpi nak swipe the crap out of that card.... well thats wat Mr.Heart wants to do....


But Mr. Brain says, "Have to pay leh! U siao meh?"


So basically I had to cancel it.... I canceled it yesterday.... The lady who attended to me was mean! She cut my 2 babies right in front of me... she even had that sinister look! HOW COULD YOU??? Definately wasnt ready for it.... T__T


So all I can say is Good Bye my oh so pretty credit cards.... T__T Maybe next time k..... then I'll make sure that I'll swipe the crap out of u.... XD


Hahaha... over dramatic much... I know a credit card is not important anywayz... but saje oni... It sure feels nice when I had it... Makes me feel like an adult... XD sort of... Hahaha...


So thats it for me. Sharing a short moment of what it feels like to have a Credit Card.... XD
Hahahahaha... bye!

2 comments:

Pav said...

kalo mau,pakai gold or platinum nye credit card...yg gosok jer,bukan cucuk dlm mesin kredit kad...

vee-sia said...

=.= gosok? gososk then keluar jin eh? XD hahahaha....