Thursday, February 24, 2011

Luahan Hati....

Hidup... Haiz... Life does gets sucky sometimes huh? I know previously I've said that my life is lookin pretty awesome... Hmm... maybe I've jinxed it... Damn it... Or maybe its just part of life... You win some then you loose some...


So its not always that I would meluahkan my perasaan... In fact it is VERY RARE... But I guess theres just too much problem for me to keep inside so it is best to just let it out... I know that people say it is best to talk to a person whenever you have problems... I do talk to people about my problem.. only one person... Me. Yeap I'm a crazee lady who always talk to herself... silently, in my heart of course... I'm not tat crazee nak cakap sorang2 out loud... I dont usually talk to people coz I'm just too lazy... XD haha... and also bcoz I dont like to share my feelings... blueghh...


Haha.... so apa yg mau diluahkan?Dont worry, not perasaan cinta... LOOVE is the last thing on my mind right now... I have more problems to be concern about other than LOOVE... So what is it I'm so messed up about? Lets just say that the rabbit year has not been kind to me...



Too many things are going through my mind... at home... at work... the people around me... MONEY! Everything ade problem! What kind of problem? Some of the things I cant say.... I guess it is better for me not to say... Coz u'll never know who is reading... So maybe I should go find someone to talk to? Family? Nah... they have problems of their own... Friends? Nah they have their own life & exams to worry about...



So I'll just go back to my diary... Just one problem... I got the Lazy Bug... XD I used to write in my diary... but now rasa malas pulak...hehehe.... So maybe I'll just keep it to myself, n I'll just work it out... I've done this before, so I'm sure I can do it again.... Gonna handle all this shit myself & will get anyone else to be involved in it...


Haha lets just hope that I will not be a walking time-bomb or anything... & dont worry, I definately wont be doing anything stupid like suicide... I'm too young to die, & theres soo much things for me to do... Firstly Paris is waiting for me, then a Jeep somewhere out there got my name on it, my jar of hearts collection is not full yet and most importantly, there are people who cant live without me...XD So yeah, no worries, I'll be fine... Life, aint it some kind a wonderful? Hahaha....


So hopefully the rest of the Rabbit year will be kind to me... T_T PLEASEEEEE be kind!!!



Main prob is money... Hahha it is never enough....Maybe I should stop The Great Escape? BOOOO~ Maybe I should get my own mini business starting ek? HMmmmmm....



So thats it from me... Just a lil luahan hati... Got no one to talk to,so I talk to you loh... hehe... No matter what happens, I'm gonna keep my head held high, & keep my problems away... coz eventhough I'm going through a tough time, some where out there someone else is having a shittier life than me.... so I better be grateful.... ^__^

Toodles people! Hope your life would be problem free...unlike me ^__^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if need anyone to talk to, u know u can always find me rite? :-D

-IV-