Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a way to kick start 2011...

It only has been 4 days 2011 started....

And look at this!

Ugly Bandage... Konon nye a new look for a new year... XD


Well luckily it was just sprained... no thanx to my blardee cute fat cat YY(Ying Yang, coz shes black n white.. mum gave her tat name XD)


Annoying Cute Fat Cat.... YY


It is all bcoz she got really dirty with mud so i had to bathe her... typical cats, not liking the water, susah gile wanna mandi kan her....then when I wanted to dry her up, she ran away... then when i ran & chased her till outside, without knowing that the floor was wet.....I slipped, fell & crash to the gates.... & me being me, laughed my ass off... XD & cursed my cat at the same time... XD Sakit gile....& Again me being me, didnt wanna go to the doctor....


XD but it really hurts n my foot kinda bengkak semcm.... haiz, terpaksa lah pegi loh.... T__T there goes my record for another doctor-less year... Dad asked me to go to the panel doctor for my company... but I have trust issues, so I went to my family doctor instead...but the doctor that I wanted to see wasnt there.... just some old dude with a dirty shirt... bluegh.... he gave some painkillers & tats it.... ceh! Painkillers.... Pills for woose! Haha!


Haiz the year didnt start out too good for me.... hopefully then rest of the year will be better... I dare u to be better! Hopefully tis aint a sign... haiz klah tats all from me.... time to pop those pills... popping em like they were M&Ms.... hehe

BYE!!!!!


2 comments:

Elaine said...

Get well soon. Take care, vriesia.

vee-sia said...

TQ ee lin... ^__^