Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Reunion ~ 26/12/2010 @ Riverine Coffeehouse Melaka

Awwww... the reunion... the year end dinner... the "suppose to be" event of the year.... the event nearly made go bezerk! I am SOOOO damn glad its over... This event has been planned since ever.... and on 26 December 2010, the reunion finally happened.... YEAP! FINALLY!!! This event literally made me go NUTS! But luckily its all over... soooo glad.... XD ANYWAYZ we had our reunion at Riverine Coffeehouse Melaka. Eat my dust Taragon! For those who didnt know wat happened with Taragon check it out here.

Outside Riverine

I was somehow glad that we did our reunion here... We booked the whole floor upstairs so basically we can do whatever crazee things we like and based on how my frenz behaved that night, I am definately GLAD....

Oh they even made a banner for us! ^__^

Class of 2006.... 4 years edi T_T

And they also have a nice view for us from upstairs...

Melaka River

ANYWAYZ... the reunion! SUPPOSE to start at 7.30pm.... but mcm biase... typical thing for our gang... LATE as alwayz... haiz.... ape nak buat... dah mcm tu kan? Nak marah pun x leh... its a happy event... so I had to burry all the anger inside and put a mark on it so that i can easily find it whenever i need it... ^__^


So the reunion.... everyone was all dressed up formally except for a certain someone...


Someone who is from planet Big Head where the term FORMAL is actually T-shirt & jeans & sneakers... haiz....

Then as for the food, just scroll down 2 see them...

Ikan Pari Masak Asam Pedas

Nasi Goreng Cinak

Healthy Salad

Cajun Grilled Chicken
Everyone liked this dish.... it finished damn fast... the only problem is, NOT ENOUGH! XD

Mushroom Soup

Beverages
We got free flow of lime juice... Kim & I brought our own wine.... Haha the strawberry wine that Ashok & Meng got for me when they were in Cameron.... I'm not really a wine person so it is better for me to bring it n give them minum....

I actually planned to have a set dinner, but then setelah berpikir2.... better tukar buffet lah... but it wasn't really an all u can eat buffet.... its kinda like our food is served buffet style.... XD Tats y the chicken wasnt enough... hehe...

The food was overall quite good... I didnt hear any complains from my frenz... So tat means sedap lah tu.... So about 80% of us are all there... ready to eat.... but we decided to wait till the whole group arrives....

So we waited...

The guys patiently waiting....

And we wait some more....

Saran: MMmmmm the chicken smells really nice....

But then some of us started to get a lil delusional so we decided to just start the dinner without the complete group. And luckily we did! Coz the last few people came at 9 somthin.... This was planned for sooo long before but yet people just couldnt arrange their time for just once.... haiz....

ANYWAYZ....

So its makan time!

Look at those happy faces...

Cepat! Cepat!

Yippeee dapat makan!!!

Then while eating, we have a couple of karaoke-whores to keep us "entertained"

CJ: U touch my microphone, I kill U!

But let me introduce to y'all the Ultimate Karaoke Whore...

Mr. Ong Chee Han@Badak...

This dude sings non stop.... @_@

Singing solo~

Dueting with Fatin~

He'll even sing without the microphone!

And he's not just a karaoke whore.... he's a cam whore too...

According to him, this is like an ad for a nose hair trimmer product...XP
But the way I see it, its like a picture of gigolos promoting themselves at a dark alley... XD

Of course we were entertained by others too...

Ashok dedicating a song to Kuhan for graduating...
Gratz Kuhan! Haha dunno why Ashok's face looks evil though... XD

Haha... and the makan2 continues....






Then after makan, more "entertainments" & picture taking....

Nyanyian yg penuh dengan "feel"

Karaoke Divas...

Pretty single ladies....

Cutest couple of the year....

Then dessert was served....

Apple Crumble
This was a little too sweet for me... but others seems to enjoy it.... with ice cream on top, mana x enjoy.... XD


Then theres the card game.... or as Kim calls it the Forehead Game.... the 1 tat we played at Geographer previously, where people with the lowest card will be punished by the person with the highest card....& heres some of the out come....

. video
Saran's Pole Dancing.... no worries, it aint 18SX-ish


video
Jerad@Porky's Lullaby... 13PG!

Then yours truely got the lowest card too.... Karma u bitch! XD.... N the dude yg got the highest card was Ashok.... Nasib baik jugak lah dapat Ashok.... i think..... Anywayz he asked me if I wanted truth or dare.... TRUTH of course.... N the question he asked was who is my crush.... awwww a crush.... WTH? are we still in high skool or somthing?

So, me being honest, said nobody.... But NOOOOOOO those people dont believe me....n i just dont understand why is that so hard to believe? Its not necessary for someone to have a crush right? Not everyone is desperado for a loved 1 u know... But if celebrity crush I can name gazillion of them..... Chris Evans.... HAWT!... XD


But in reality, seriously nobody.... For me, if i'm crushing on someone, I'll be totally happy around that person & I 'll be looking forward to see that person... but for now, NOBODY....No dude at all... N definately no chick lah... bodoh... Nobody at work (I'm workin in HR... people fear HR leh) & definately not among our gang... u guys are sooo not bf material & soooo x gentlemen...no offense... ^__^


I'll admit that I have been on a couple of innocent dates but all the guys didnt manage to tembus through my Wall of Awesomeness. Haha....So we just remained as frenz... Maybe i should have just faked a name so that u guys could just shut up & move on with it... but NOOOO.... u guys have 2 ask another question.... n for the 2nd question, who yg i wanna slap among the girls? U bitches actually think I'm gonna answer that??? I may be the mean bitch in the gang, but I would never say the answer...Coz it involves years of friendship, and i'm not willing to jeapordize the friendship.... so not worth it.... theres a limit for everything.... agak2 lah sket....

So it was getting late (11 somthin oni... X_X) and Ashok had to home.... Coz he will be driving back 2 KL the next day... So everyone pun decided to balik... sort of.... XD


But b4 they went home, we presented Ashok & Chee Han's bday gift... Haha sorry lambat yer Ashok.... ^__^

Excited faces.... i think....

Hope u guys like it.... Jefferson tau... dont play play... XD

Then one last thing before we go home, we signed the banner...

Pengerusi sign first ^__^

^__^

Then followed by the rest....




All signed... Class of 2006.... T__T 4 years edi!!!

And that was it.... the reunion.... I almost gave up on this event.... & I regreted it.... Did I had fun? HONESTLY? Not really..... Maybe I put a lil too high expectation on this event... Coz basically everything that i have pictured in my twisted lil mind gone all wrong... XD But then Ok lah... Seeing some of my fren's happy faces... worth it kot.... it wasnt a perfect event like i have planned, but it wasnt horrible either... Just that it's like something is wrong... or maybe all the anger has spoiled my mood for that evening....

Oh well, I'll just take it as a lesson.... NEVER EVER PLAN A REUNION EVER AGAIN! I thought that if this was succesful, the next big reunion will happen when we turn 25. But then tak payah lah... All the coorperation that I was hoping for didnt happen.... So it is best for me not to plan anything at all... Nooo.... I Vriesia E. Ng Siok Fong berjanji, tidak akan menganjurkan apa apa event ataupun reunion lagi... Jikalau saya mengingkari janji ini, saya akan mendapat alergi terhadap barangan yg beralkohol.... XD hahaha.....



But despite all that, I just wanna say thanx for those who came.... thanx for those who paid... thanx for those who were on time...

It has been years of friendship... I'm not gonna get all mushy, so I'll just keep it nice and short....

It has been nice knowing y'all, I'm amazed that y'all still frenz with me, & nanti kahwin jangan lupe ajak yer.... XD

& sorry if I snapped at any of u during the process of this reunion.... all those stress kinda make me go Godzilla.... XD

So that it from me... Miss Grumpy Vee! Haha...

And I'll just end this post with the group pic...

Take care y'all... Byeee~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ladies~

The Guys...

And finally...

Group Pic ~ SMKBB Class of 2006
T_T 4 years edi....

4 comments:

Pav said...

terasa aku...keh keh...sorry for late..it's not late, but damn late, gua nye mood pun da a bit spoil..mathan lagila,takyah ckp,da berasap hidung dgn telinga dia... I like the gigolo adv, XD...x sangka meng blh pose mcm tu... 1 mo thing..innocent dates?? eh eh..ada brapa?

Pav said...

wah...x sangka cutest couple si ash n saran yg dpt...

Elaine said...

Nice Post!! I love U all my dear frens a.k.a brothers & sisters. Friendship for ever~~

vee-sia said...

yelah... mmg deserving ape... they look cute together ma...

Ee Lin!!! We love u too!!! ^__^