Friday, February 18, 2011

My Belated Birthday Pressie

Haha even after 2 months plus, I still got myself a bday pressie... All thanks to a buddy of mine Mr. FFK/Ivan... hehe...

Remember when I told y'all I went to Geo with him? Then next day I found a lil black pouch in my bag... The dude must have sneaked in the bag when I went to the toilet.... sneaky dude... The funny thing is I didnt realise it untill the next morning when I wanted to put in my wallet into my bag... sekali ternampak bag hitam misteri ini....


My first impression was "WAT THE *toot*???" Mana keluar benda ni.... so I took it out...


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!



& Then I spotted a lil note... Well I not gonna write out what it says, but it sure is sweet... N the best part of the note is when it writes "this is like giving u a new watch but at the same time u still keep the old ones with u".... haha i know, some of u are like "HUH???" rite now... haha ade lah isi tersirat kat situ... ^__^

Oh BLING BLING!


Testing...

BLING BLING BABY! Yeap! I LOOVE it.... Haha its an accesory for my Wize & Ope watch... ^__^ LOVE it SOOO much! I was actually planning to buy it but due to budget, i didnt buy them. Hehehe... Its like having a new watch...Bye bye old watch.... I'm lovin the new you.... hehe theres actually a story behind this watch... but Lazy lah wanna cerita... Let the past stay there, & lets just welcome the FUTURE! woohooo... bling bling... I LIKE!


My belated Bday present is definately worth the wait... So thank u soo much my buddy.... u are awesome! ^__^


& speaking of bday presents, I dah dapat my Thomas Sabo bracelet.... @__@ so pretty... Thank U chocot ^__^

Sabo!

Thanks to 2 AWESOME people ^__^ hehehe... thats all... bye~~~

3 comments:

Pav said...

nice nice...

vee-sia said...

hehe... ^__^

Anonymous said...

glad u liked it... and your welcome ;)

-IV-