Monday, January 31, 2011

Decions... Decisions...

Life can be a lil complicated sometimes huh? Haiz... Hidup! Kenapa engkau sungguh complicated???



Oh well, i guess life will be boring if it isn't soo complicated...
So heres the deal... I was bored at work the other day... So I decided to check my yahoo email account just to kill time...
So I went through my email... normal stuff, got some email from SPCA Selangor....


*scrolls down*

Got some email from TAR College SSH Alumni....

*scrolls down*

Email from Cherating, Gestion R.H.....

Subject: GO Postion-CM Cherating

.................................................................................


My heart literally stopped... All of a sudden I have chills all over my body..... & on the inside I was like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"


Then I clicked it.... & it says...
Hi there,
Currently the Receptionist position being vacant at Club Med Cherating. Would you be interested to join? If so please send me your CV as soon as possible.

Wishing to have the pleasure to contact you for the near future

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GO Position!!! Club Med! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Then the worst part is.... Date received: 4th DECEMBER 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!

Haiz... So.... eventhough it is dated a month ago, doesnt mean that i couldnt send my CV rite? Rite? Rite? haiz.... who knows, there's still other vacancies...

But the real question is.... Do I wanna go back to Club Med?

Well my heart says "HELLLZ YEAH!!!!"

But my mind says "Sure bo? U Sure wanna go back there again? U sanggup leave you family behind? U sanggup leave your quite good job here???"..... & banyak lagi lah my mind membebel....

But just eventhough my mind membebels... It sure sounds kinda logic to me... Am I willing to be away from my family? The main reason why I left CM in the first place is bcoz of my family anywayz...gma was sick, & so was dad.... But I've been away from them before, can I do the same thing again? Its not that I cant be away from them (when I was there, I didnt really think about home), its just that I tak sanggup leave my parents alone.... I dont know why, but I just feel like it is my responsibilty to take care of them here... I remembered when I was going to CM, I overheard my mum talking to my aunt, she said " nanti dia dah pergi, senyap lah this house nanti".... My eyes teared up instantly....sedih bodoh!... Besides when I told this news to my mum, she doesnt seem all excited... Didnt tell my dad, but of course mum will tell him... But I think I know that he wasnt happy either...

So should I send my CV? Or should I just ignore that email... Delete it so that it wont haunt me anymore?

Maybe I should just send it... then if tak dapat, OK loo~ But if dapat, then have to pikiak again...

Haiz... susah nye... Oh well.... we'll see how it all goes... But I think I'll just keep my CV updated... & working in HR sure does teaches me how to write a kick-ass CV.... But working in HR also teaches me that a kick-ass CV doesnt really guarantees you the job... XD

So thats it from me... Hopefully everything goes well for me... Hopefully I'll have a clear mind on what to do... So lets all hope for the best... ^__^

BYEEE~

2 comments:

Pav said...

plus ur kucing samo...is it?a good CV x guarantee the job?

vee-sia said...

yup... kena tgk bile interview lagi ma...