Saturday, December 25, 2010

MY 21st Bday Bash.... ^__^

Yeap! finally after attending & blogging bout other ppl's 21st bday party, now i can post bout mine... hehe... 21!!! Woot~ woot~


Haha yeap I had a party.... Originally didnt plan to... but my parents insist.... plus i need the cash... hahaha... so just do oni loo~



The party was simple... nothin fancy schmancy.... we did it at home with home cooked food by my lovely parents.... of course my sister n I helped out too.... It was just a small lil party with close family members.... simple simple je.... ^__^



Anywayz i'm too lazy 2 talk much, so I'll just let the pictures do the talking...


Foodies!


More food....




Daddio's Mee Goreng Special.... XD


My Fav!!!! Yam Cake... drizzled with sambal udang.... *drools*


Look at tat fat cat.... she pun sibok nak makan....


Hahaha... x habis2 kucing ni....


Fried Chicken, Acha, Siput Masak Lemak.... damn I'm hungry....


Nasi Lemak ade... Ketupat ade.... Kucing pun ade....


Haha romantik tu makan tepi kolam....


People!


Lil chubby nephew!


Pretty cousins!


Pretty nieces!.... n nephew!


Cousins!


Haha!


HAHAHA!


Then it was time 2 cut the cake.... haha funny thing about tat.... u know whenever u cut the cake, people will sing the bday song... then before blowing the candle, u gotta make a wish first? haha... funny thing is... i didnt make a wish.... haha maybe i was too excited to blow off the candles.... haha lets just say that it has been years since i had a cake for my bday.... sudah lupe ma.... but then when i think about it again, there's nothing really that i wanna wish for... i am fortunate enough to have everything, eventhough all in moderation, i truely am happy with everything i have now.... a few fancy stuff would be nice but i dont think a b'day wish would grant me that.... I'm a happy 21 years old chick.... ^__^ & I'm thankful with everything i have & dont have... haha...



Berry Berry Strawberry




I bought my bday cake from Nadeje.... I had to choose this flavour coz others had alcohol in it.... no wonder they tasted so good.... Since i have Muslim cousins, so i had to buy this flavour loo.... Berry Berry Strawberry.... not berry nice.... i bet is bcoz they dont have any alcohol in it!



Me & the people that i love the most... ^__^


Potong cake!

After cutting & serving... & eating..... it is time! Time to bring out the taste of heaven.... Muahahahaha.... 1 liter of goodness.... Baileys bebeh! Muahahaha... of course before serving i made a lil test shot for myself.... A lil chocolate sauce, layered with 1 shot of Baileys n top it of with fresh milk..... Huahahahaha.... SODAP! Then made a few more for my cousins too.... ^__^




CHEERS!!!



Then it is time for the Drinking Game..... XD the basic game lah.... choose a shot glass with a number.... roll the dice, & if the dice shows ur number... drink up bebeh!



Didnt know how many shots i had... but my face was really red.... as usual lah.... so red... like my baju.... XD but i wasnt really drunk.... just kenyang giler..... we played till the chocolate sauce was finished.... haha kenyang giler....


DRunken Monkee! XD


Group Picture!



Then at 12 somthin every1 went home.... had some leftovers so everyone get 2 tapau some food home.... So tat was it... my not so fancy party... Haha... Jadi lah.... Hasil pungutan quite good.... good enough for me 2 buy a fancy watch.... but then i bought something else... something that is more important.... a clothes steamer! hahahaha.... Bye bye stupid iron... Senang nye iron baju sekrg.... hohohoho~ but then still got balance.... so still got hope for a fancy watch ^__^


As for presents... nothing much.... but i got Sabo! hahaha... Thomas Sabo lah... for those who dont know, Thomas Sabo offers a collection of georgous jeweleries... Especially their charm collection... Fantabulous! I got a charm too.... thanx 2 my sister.... hehe... The Eifel Tower.... maklumlah, i kan was born in Paris.... XD the bracelet is on the way.... will show u peeps once it arrives....



LOOOVE it!


Then my Uncle Bert gave me a bottle of whiskey.... XD tau tau je anak buah die kaki botol.... it aint Chivas or Blue Label but its the thought that counts rite.... ^__^


Mmmm... whiskey....


Then this last gift was from my parents.... Hahaha I actually requested this.... since the beginning of the year.... & finally i got it.... muahahahahaha! I was given a choice of a new Nokia C3 or this fabulous watch..... The phone looks tempting but I LOOOVE my LG KS360 too much to ever let it go... so a fabulous watch it is.... So wat watch did they bought for me? 3 letters bebeh.... O.D.... freaking M!!! Muahahaha.... the O.D.M Pixel.... i know its an old model, but i dont care.... I had my eyes on u since.... since the day u first come out lah.... n finally u are mine!!! muahahahahha.... Kinda big for my kurus keding wrist, but i dont care.... someday i'll be a lil fatter so we will be perfect 2gether.... hahhaha....



LOOOVE the box...


@__@ pretty lights....


Me LOOVE my watch!


Haha so tats it.... the part 1 of my bday bash....Part 1 oni.... part 2 will sambung next.... Beach Party bebeh.... Beach, sand, & booze.... nothing can go wrong there.... haha... See ya!

1 comment:

Pav said...

the food!! aarrggghh!!!