Monday, October 4, 2010

Cougar....

NNGGGGAAAAAAAAAUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!



Wokay the topic for the moment is... COUGARS!!!


U talking bout me?

NOPE....


U sure u're not talking bout me?


Hmmmm..... NOPE


Then wat COUGAR am I talking about???


jeng.. jeng.. jeng...


Just an example of a Cougar....


Hehehe yeap.... shes the type a cougar i'm refering to....


Hehe for those yg tgh blur2, be blur no more!


So what the hell I'm talking about? Haha Cougar, definition: Old lady couple with young guy XD.... well that's my definition lah...

But the real definition, u all go n google it lah senang... Hahaha....

So cougars... basically older women dating younger man.... there's actually a qualification to be a cougar... according to Wikipedia, the lady is usualy 40 or older who dates men who are younger around 8 years or more.

Hahaha but for me, if a lady dates a younger guy no matter how big or small the age difference is, shes a cougar... hehehe...

So is it OK for U ladies to date a younger guy? I asked this questions to my frenz before... Majority said NO... actually ALL of them said NO....but most of them at the end of their answer they would say "but if dah ade jodoh then terpaksa loh".... XD hehe.... JODOH....

Anywayz here are the reasons why some women dont date younger guys:
*N this are the answers given by my frenz, not mine k*

  1. I would look old
  2. I would feel old
  3. We would look wrong... maybe look like brothers & sisters or even worse.... MOTHER & SON!!!!!
  4. They're too immature.... I need a MAN, not a boy....
  5. ITS JUST PLAIN WRONG!!!!!!

Hahaha... so apa macam? Logic tak the reasons? Hehehe... So far i dont know any cougars... but i do know some cubs... Cubs, definition: Men who date cougars.... hahaha.... yeap! I know a few of them, even my ex was a cub, but no I'm not his cougar k... kita same age tau... his ex was a cougar... haha bloody bastard XD.... N they dont seem to mind that their gf was older than them. In fact one of them says that the cougar understood him more than girls his age. Hmmmm....


So let me just tell u ppl a lil story yer..... hehe....A friend of mine, just newly single, then a younger guy started to approach her... Looks, Check! Attitude & Kindness, Check! Money, still young but Check! N he has all the qualities that she wants in a guy. Perfect much? Just 1 thing is bothering her.... He is 3 years younger.... But she looks waaay younger than her age, so if you look at them together you would never guess that he is younger than her.... So should she accept him?...... Yes? No? Maybe? I Dunno?.......... Well she didnt.... sedih kan? They seem almost perfect together but unfortunately it didnt happen. But its a good thing also lah bcoz if she did, she needed to start a Long Distance Relationship all over again.... LDR.... blueghhhh!!!


Haha so wat really inspires me to blog bout this.... based on past posts, all of the topics connects to me somehow one way or another... so it goes the same also for this post loh... hehe....


So that's it for the cougar topic. & to all the cougars out there, SALUTE LAH! Respect giler for u ladies!!! But as for me, I hope I wont have to be a cougar... or maybe I should try being a puma instead....


I am a little puma, bring me the cubs to feast on.... XD

Puma, Definition: Cougar in training..... hehehe....

Hahahaha nah....


I'll just stick to being what I'm suppose to be....




A cute lil cat.....MEOW~

^_^ hahaha BYEZZZZ!!!! ^_^

10 comments:

Pav said...

XD...mathan pun pernah jd cub..his ex is 1 yr older than him...

vee-sia said...

hehe.. ya eh... lupa pulak... XD

Elaine said...

meow meow ^^

Pav said...

sum guys prefer older woman coz of financial stability and maturity...same goes to gals prefer older guy...haha..

Pav said...

ok,think positively..if u date wif a younger guy...u shud feel young n proud, coz if a younger guy can terpikat wif u,means u look younger than ur age...pompuan yg muda2 pun kalah dgn u...XD...contohnye mcm si demi moore..

vee-sia said...

wah wah.... pav ckp mcm pro je... hehe... betul jugak lah kata2 ko tu... bangga lah jugak kalo ade younger guy nak pikat... hehe bangga woo~

Pav said...

ceh wah..setakat ni takde pengalaman lagi...wakakaka

vee-sia said...

mana lah tau... akan datang.... hehehe...

COMmander17 said...

not like that la.. couger is an older woman like maybe 35 above who looks hot.... not means older gal going for young guys.. definitely not like 1 or 2 years apart..and btw whats wrong with guys dating older gals... the way i see it in this world now got nothing to do with age but rely on the level of knowledge and maturity.. example if the yonger guy can click with the older gal than ok la.. JODOH is a load of BS!!! it all boils down on feeling comfortable with the other person...

vee-sia said...

everybody has their own definition ler... "my dictionary" lain sket... hehe... anywayz, everybody has their own opinion... tq Mr.COMmander17 a.k.a Mr. Sensitive for ur opinion... XD