Monday, September 13, 2010

SeTAN's Lantern Fest.....XD

SeTan's Lantern Fest..... Hahaha Why SeTan? Haha we are actually the Tan family (Mum's side is Tan), n according to mum, us Tans are jahat mcm setan.... hahaha... So tats y lah name SeTan.... hahaha.... crazy big family, but I love all of them.... family are the best (only mum's side XD) hehe....
Anywayz Hungry Ghost Month is over... yay!!! No more worries bout going out late at nite... N more weddings at the hotel, which means service point is gonna be pretty good this month... hehehe....
Anywayz, now we have the moon cake festival.... I dont really care much about the mooncake stuff coz I dont really like eating them, but what i really do care is the lantern!!! Hahaha me LOOVE lantern... Lantern need fire.... & me LOOVE fire... hahaha literally... they call me Raja Api/Mini Arsonist hahahaha..... coz when I was a kid, I always play with fire, and once I almost got my house burnt down..... hahaha.... I even burned my hair b4... haahaha....good old times ^__^

Hehehe... crazy me.... anywayz last week the SeTan clan decided to do a lantern party... I actually had MAYBE mumps last week... MAYBE coz it kinda looks like mumps, but I'm not sure wat it is... so I just call it MAYBE mumps.... & I was right! It wasnt mumps.... XD just some ulcer n bengkak-ness in d mouth.... totally fine now... ^__^ hehe

Back to the topic! LANTERN! I still keep my old Power Puff Girls lantern but then since everyone is buying one, so I dediced to buy a new 1 too.... hahaha.... So we went to Bunga Raya n serbu the shops there....


So many to choose.... Blur giler siot.... Anywayz here are the pics of the Lantern Hunt.


Batman!!!
Superman & Mickey Mouse.....


So banyak.... apa macam mau pilih?



My sis with the Happy Tree Frenz lanterns....


Spongebob or Patrick? If not bateri punye I'll buy both....



So which one did I end up with?


Happy Tree Frenz of course!



Hahaha.... So Lantern Hunt is over.... time to light them on fire!!!!! hehehe I mean light the candles lah of course.... hehe.....



My lil nephew, Chris




Most of the kids are excited bout playing with the lanterns... But even the grown ups are quite excited too... XD


Hahaha.... forever young, people!

So just like every year, I'm kinda incharge with the candles... which means I have to help the brats to light up their lanterns... XD Hehehe... and like every normal human being, I am not perfect.... accidents happen.... hehehe...



Hahaha notice the Astro Boy's hand? Burn baby burn! HAHAHAHA!


It was an accident! REALLY!!! XD......


2nd Lantern burned..... AGAIN, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!


I burned 2 lanterns that night....welll actually 3... or was it 4.... but only 1 that I burned it intensionally k.... coz dah rosak, so bakar je ler... hhahaha......


Bersiap-siap to go jalan2....


Waiting for other lanterns to lite up....

So after all the lantern sudah light up, we take GROUP PIC!!!

SeTan!!!!
Then we go jalan2!!! Haha actually didnt go round the taman like we used to.... so we just lepak at the playground....

Hehehe posing with all the lanterns.....

Kiddies playing the swing.....



My cousin/assistant helping the bratz with their lanterns....



My nephew & nieces.....

That night was really2 fun.... Dah lama tak lepak at playground... & lama x main lantern.... it was like being a kid again... haiz how I wish I would never grow up.... Lolz Peterpan Syndrome.... anywayz I had fun spending time with my family.... had fun just being a kid again... hehe....
N yes I am soon to be 21... But there's nothing wrong playing lantern at my age ok.... janji bukan yg batery OK wat... Hahaha.... so thats all for now.... ^__^
Will have more updates soon... ngeh ngeh.... so see ya!

2 comments:

Pav said...

YER!!!!!!!!! so nice!!!!! at playground samo!! i like the doraemon lantern...almost got ur house burnt down?? yes ar?

vee-sia said...

hehe... doraemon tu cousin aku punyer...
haha ALMOST lah... coz aku pasang lilin bawah katil... pastu mak ngan aku nak keluar rumah... tapi nasib baik mak aku nampak... kalo x, agak nyer terbakar rumah aku... haha XD