Friday, August 27, 2010

Hungry Ghost Festival.... woo~ woo~

Woooo~ Wooo~~~ Hungry Ghost Festival... I'm sure all of u heard about it before.... hehe.... But for those who doesnt know what its all about, go Google it... hehehe.... But from my understanding, its basically when the Hell gate is open, so all the ghost can go jalan2, n cari makan... kinda like berbuka puasa time for them... n this period falls on the 7th month in the Chinese calendar.... so tu pasal we call it "bulan tujuh".

This "festival" is when we pray for dead. So basically we would serve some nice food (roast pork ^__^), burn joysticks, put up some show for the "people" to enjoy.... Did you notice whenever there's a performance for the "people", the first row of seats will be empty? That is becoz it is reserved for the "people" loh.... hmmmm I wonder what would happen if we seat in those seats.... any volunteers would like to try? Hehe....

So, Hungry Ghost Festival.... Sounds fun rite? Got food... Got free show.... what kind of show? Some places like my taman just show some old skool horror movies... Like the chinese vampire yg lompat lompat, *toing* *toing*.... hahaha those movies use scared the crap out of me when i was a kid... but now when i watch it again, its really funny... hahaha.... n then other places have karaoke.... but from what i see most places have karaoke now.... young girls, n sometimes aunty aunty would sing their heart out, wearing skimpy, "tak cukup kain" clothings, n shaking their ASSets like a polaroid picture... XD yeah.. I'm sure the "people" enjoyed it..... & so did the people.... n a whole bunch of dirty old men as well.... tsk... tsk...

Sounds fun huh? Not really... Hungry Ghost month is "the month" to watch out for.... "the month" where you need to behave, especially at night, "the month" where you can't go out late at night, & it is also "the month" when there's no wedding then make the hotels have no business & menyebabkan service point jatuh XD... hahaha.... anywayz, like I've said... its THE MONTH to watch out for.... coz imagine yourself being stuck in a jail for 11 months... then you have 1 month vacation, where you can do anything that you want.... I'm sure you will do some serious damage right? I know i will.... hahaha....

So what really inspired me to blog about this? Lets just say I might have encounter with "something" 2 days ago..... So here's the story....

Last Wednesday me & 2 frenz of mine, Kim & Pav went to the beach.... Reached there around 10-ish then we stayed there till 12 midnite..... Hahha we sure did have fun being crazy... Nanti I'll show the pictures..... Anywayz, after 12 we went home... everything was fine.... driving like normal... sent Kim home... then drove to Ayer Keroh... still normal.... then sent Pav home... then "something" went wrong......

I was all alone in the car.... driving like normal.... after Pav's house I turned left into a lorong to go to the mainroad... it was quite dark.... then all of a sudden... my car mati enjin.... i was in second gear.... impossible I can mati enjin just like that.... so I thought maybe I didnt change gear loh.... So I restart my car, kicked into first gear, release clutch... move a lil bit, then MATI ENJIN AGAIN!!!! Then the light for "no petrol" blinked...& minyak was FULL! I was like WTF? It happened about 3 times.... I almost gave up & wanted to call my dad to come over....but I was too damn stubborn so I calmed myself down, n restart my car... N it moved!!! LEGA SIAL!!!! & I was completely sober all the time ok... no alcohol in my system at all....

It did happened.... Some of you might think, its the car.... but my dad checked my car out.... & my baby Kancil is totally fine!

So what did really happened that night? Was it because my baby Kancil was too tired, so it took a rest? Was it because I did not change the gear? or was it because I may have picked up a "passenger" along the way? I have read some articles that says if "something" tumpang your vehicle, your vehicle will be super heavy, soo heavy that it couldnt move... did that happened last night? maybe.... Maybe I had a "passanger" sitting in the backseat... who knows.... But there is a possiblity that my baby Kancil got problem.....

Hahaha.... weird kan? But honestly at that moment, I didnt even think about those supernatural stuff... I didnt even think about this untill I told this story to my mum, then she said "Tu lah, bulan tujuh pun mo balik malam2.... padan muka"..... Translation: It is the 7th Month, what the helll are you thinking coming back home late at night??? PADAN MUKA..........

So I guess we wont know what really happened that night.... Hahaha....


Klah thats all from me....till the next post...

Biar hidup anda diselubungi misteri...... WOooo~ WooooooOoooo~

Ps: Tak Baik keluar malam2 tau.... hehehehe.....

6 comments:

Elaine said...

wow! luckily nothing serious happened.

vee-sia said...

yaloh2.... lucky i didnt see anything also... haha...

Pav said...

da agak...the story is about after u fetch me back...omg...thank god evrything is fine..

vee-sia said...

haha tu pasal x nak bg tau ko semlm.... creeepy...

Pav said...

nasib u manage to calm down...

vee-sia said...

haha kalo aku x calm down, entah ape akan jadi... X__X