Thursday, July 22, 2010

MY Weekend... MINE!!!

16 July 2010 - 18 July 2010.... The weekend tat is all mine... MINE! Muahahahaha... yeap! just me & only me... My parents went to Singapore for a wedding, so its just me & my 2 cats at home. So how did MY weekend turn out? pretty OK lah... not so boring as i thought it will be... i had so many things to do, but i didnt get to do all of em. Anyways heres wat i did on MY weekend... hehe.....

16 July - I drove to work tat day... wasnt the first time, but still ade cuak sikit loh... coz i know my driving skills... it kinda sucks... but i reached all my destinations in one piece, so tat means i doesnt suck so much lah. Hehehe... Anywayz after work, me & Kim went to new JJ with a mission. First is of course to reach there safely, n secondly to go SHOPPING!!! But we were starving so we pegi makan dulu... We ate at Food & Tea.... thought wanna give it a try... Food looks good on d menu....

Nasi goreng babi.... HAHAHA XD

Looks good rite? But bile sampai it looked like tis...

So pale... So x menyelerakan...


Kim's Mushroom Soup in roti...


N her Rice Baked with Cheese....

Tengah makan-makan, suddenly we decided to cancel our mission to go shopping & went for a movie at MBO instead... It was around 7.50pm n the movie starts at 8.15pm...so we finished our food then we're off to MBO.... Sempat ke? Hahaha... well, knowing my driving skills... HELLZ YEAH!! Daytona queen leh... haha...

So we arrived ngam ngam on time... hehe... & the movie we watch is Despicable ME....

So funny... so cute... awesome movie.... I'll totally watch it again... hahaha... highly recomended. Then after the movie... balik loh... Since i'm gonna be alone at home its better for me to head home early. Kinda scary loo tido alone... but i manage to get a good nite sleep.

17 July - Rise & shine!!! Woke up at 9.40... mandi the I'm off to old JJ... Buy some groceries for me to cook at nite.... then bought myself breakfast as well... McD... Muahahaha.... Wanted to shop longer but wanna elak from paying my parking ticket, i make sure tat i shop for less than an hour... hehe.... So after shopping... BALIK!!!!


Hahaha my cat waiting for me with her breakfast at the gate....


Hahaha look wat i bought.... B00ze... muahahaha....

Feel so hungry... wanted to eat... but my cat keep on buggin me... so i had to feed her 1st...

Mmmmm... fish....

Then it's my turn to eat... I bought the new McD burger... GCB...

Looks soo good in the comercials....

But in real life....


The meat pendek! Kena tipu XD... as for the taste... OKOK oni ler... I still prefer Zinger...

After makan, time to do some chores.... have to do... or else Mummzy aint gonna be happy... XD... then after chores, TV!!! n Facebook-ing at the same time... hahaha... I watched a movie from the Philippines, "Miss u Like Crazy".... Love story... ughhh... the only reason i watched it is bcoz Hans Isaac is in it... hahaha... but overall okok lah... got happy ending... love blah blah.... then its time to cook!

Vriesia Ng can cook? HELLZ YEAH! Eventhough kinda kelam kabut lah... no mis-en-place... didnt ready anything... didnt even thaw my frozen dorry fillet... hahahaha... Oh well at least i still made my dinner, & i did not burn down my house. Hahaha... anywayz here is the result of my cooking....

Mojito... but with vodka... Hahaha.... siap got layer ^_^


Fish with Reduced White Wine Sauce.... ^_^ & Asparagus Salad on the side.


For stater I made Mixed Vege Bisque.... The soup on the top left... hehe...
All done... So, Bon Appetite!

Hohoho Kenyang giler..... But too bad kena do the dishes.... The kitchen mmg messy giler.... HAHAHA.....

Part of the mess... hehe....

Then after tat MOVIE!!!

500 Days of Summer....

Not the typical love story... Boy meets girl... Boy falls in love with the girl... But the girl didnt.... Ouchies... haha... I had a good laugh... & learn some stuff bout love as well... Haha... Love... Watever lah... when it comes, it comes... if no then no loh.. hahaha ^__^

Then after the movie... online kejap... then TITON... ZZZZzzz

18 July - "Sunday morning rain is falling".... Hahaha... Watched TV first... then had breakfast... haha... then watch TV again.... then my parents dah balik.... SO FAST!!! Tak sempat to clean up.... hahaha... but lucky not sooo messy.... They didnt expect the house to be super tidy n clean anywayz... hahahaha....

Its nice to have them back..... & its super nice to have them back with goodies... hehehe....

MMmmm... Chocolates....

Dad bought for me this.... Assorted Chocolates.... WITH LIQUOR!!!! Muahahhaha.... Daddy definately knows best... The best chocolate ever received.... Ferrero Rocher? Macam Choki-Choki oni kalau nak compare to tis... hahaha... Ferrero is soooo February... hehe....

Oooo all looks soo yummy... dunno which 1 to eat....


More chocolates...... muahahahaa....

So tats it.... MY Weekend.... was quite awesome... eventhough alone... this shows how independent i am... I definately can get use to this in the future... Just me in my crib, with a dog, a cat n a snake... hahaha yeap! tats the plan.... always have been.... Hahaha klah... tats all from me... Buh bye!!!!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

masak for me. I nak. hehehe

vee-sia said...

haha... tunggu lah ye ee lin... when we ade buat party... XD

Pav said...

i like the choc part...OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!