Friday, June 25, 2010

Retail Therapy.....

Mmmmm.... Retail therapy..... Feels so damn good... Feel so damn puas hati... Eventhough its kinda an expensive therapy, its definately worth it. It has been a while since i pampered myself... plus I'm feelin kinda crappy these few days... so what's better to heal a broken heart other than SHOPPING??? ^__^ Shop! Shop! Shop! Muahahaha.....

For this month alone, I actually bought lots of stuff... 1st is of course new work clothes... Itu pun terpaksa beli loh... If not jangan harap I'll buy office wear.... hehe... & other than office wear, of course i bought some/quite a few casual clothes... Hohoho....

SEED... PADINI.... Hohohoho......

Clothes, CHECK! If u have fabulous clothes, of course u need a gorgeous pair of shoes as well rite?

Muahahaha 3 inch wedges.... Yes tats right.... I, Vriesia Ng Siok Fong (Miss Tomboy/not so feminine)just bought high heels. for fun. N guess wat, i have 4 pairs of heels in total now. & I aint stopping there... I am inspired to be like the ladies from Sex & the City.... A whole closet full with shoes @__@ HAHAHAHA.... Wat 2 do... I'm kinda obsessed with shoes.... Aiming to buy a converse next.... muahahaha!

So shoes CHECK! So wat next? Accessories? Nah... I dont really need it... coz i dont really wear em. My one & only accessory is my watch... or should I say watches... hehehe... so wat did i buy next?


No i did not buy a car.... Just a toy car... Not just a toy car... REMOTE CONTROL leh! & its really small, which makes it really cute & unique... not like other remote control cars i had. Let me prove it to u how small this cute lil thing is.

Smaller than my hand....

Even slightly smaller than a biji of strawberry...

Hahaha... cute kan? It was on sale! 50% discount.... Must have! So cute... Especially when it moves.... Hahaha... Plus the motive i bought this car is kinda to annoy my cats... HAHAHA...

Hahaha... crazy me... still buyin toys eventhough gonna be 21... haha watever lah... my money, my pasal ler... muahahaha....

Bought so much stuff.... Then i suddenly i realized i bought too much... Hahaha... But then i just needed to buy 1 last thing to really2 pamper myself. So wat is tat 1 last thing?


***STRAWBERRIES***

YEAP! Big sweet yummy strawberries... MMMMmmmmMMMmm.... So nice... So sweet... yummy! Hahaha so tats was the final thing i bought.

Hohoho retail therapy... You healed my soul... hahaha i guess... so i guess the BIG question is How Much Did I Spend In Total???

*************************************

Lolz to be honest... i tak berani wanna kira... HAHAHAHA.... So its best just to make dunno loh... Janji my bank still got money, then I'm SAFE.... Plus i'll be having my new salary to cover all my expenses. No more lousy "F&B Assistant" salary... Ngeh ngeh.. Plus I'll be doing part time, so more money for me ^__^... Yippee!!!

So next month new gaji.... Should i aim for new stuff? HELLZ YEAH!!!!

I need a camera... like A.S.A.P... so that i can take good quality embarassing candid pictures of my frenz... Muahahaha.... but then dunno wat brand to buy... But most probably Nikon kot... or maybe Canon... Hmmmm....

Then i'm also aiming for a new pair of shoes... Converse.... Ngeh ngeh... I'll see u soon... Muahahaha....

Also need a new pair of jeans.... My old 1 kinda loose edi... So should i stuff myself with food so tat i could grow fat & fit into my jeans again, or should i just buy a new 1? Of course buy new 1 loh... Easier... Hahaha XD...

And also need... okok want a new watch... Me LOOOOOVE watches... had a few, but not enough... coz they're all soooo pretty... MUST HAVE.... but bloody expensive... so this might take some time for me to own 1...

CheChe Watches... Soo pretty... So Bling Bling... I want!!!!

Hahaha... so tats all i guest.... Kinda like my birthday wishlist... but i'm the 1 who is gonna buy them myself... it's OK... It's kinda like giving myself presents.... HAHAHA.....

Oohh! OOhhh!!! Another item on the wishlist.... A whole bottle of Baileys.... Yummy yummy Baileys... I need some right now... With hot chocolate... MMMmmmmm...... Damn! Asyik craving for alcohol these few days... OMG! I'm an alcoholic! HAhaha...

So tats all from me people... Confessions of a Shopaholic/Alcoholic... LOLZ... Peace Out!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

weehoo!!! nice stuffs, especially the wedges & the remote car. ^^

Pav said...

jealousnye aku....

vee-sia said...

hahaha jangan jealous... simpan duit! then kita boleh pg shopping sama2... haha....

COMmander17 said...

u laugh too much in this post.. hhaha

vee-sia said...

hahaha really?... lolz... happy ma.... XD