Friday, May 21, 2010

Back for updates... hehehe

Muahahahaha... i'm back! Dah lama i tak update ekk?? What to do.... i'm a busy person. HAhahaha oklah maybe not so busy... Well the truth is the reason why i didnt update my blog for so long is because..............


MIIOOOOW MeeOOOeeeWW!!!!! (Back off! its MINE!!!)

YEAP! My cat hi-jacked my laptop.... Celaka punya kucing asyik main game je... I nak update blog pun tak boleh...... hehehehehe...

OKOK... fine its not my cat's fault. Saje je..... The reason is actually simple... IM LAZY..... HAhahahahaha..... so anywayz.... i'm not so busy now...... no need to work extra hours, not gonna go out jln2 with anyone special (unless some1 ask me to ^^) and i have nothing else to do. So i guess i terpaksa lah update this blog. HAhahaaha plus i'm kinda in the blogging mood... n i feel "kinda" inspired XD..... Hahaha.... so do stay tune for more updates, pictures, funny candid pictures, and some seriously nasty, horrifying karaoke videos....

So tats all for now..... Feelin sleeeeepy..... Nitez y'all! Oyasuminasai!

No comments: