Monday, December 14, 2009

12 December......... SUXXXX

Seriously one of the worst days of my life. N i dont know if its a curse or somthing, but last year on the very same date, 12 December 2008 was also one of the suckiest day ever. Mentang2 ler the day before my birthday. Hehe... tats rite! 2day is my b'day!!!! December 13..... hehehe.
Nothing special happened on my b'day. No cake, not much presents just a little small dinner with my family. Sounds boring? Alah birthday je.... no biggie. Just like any other day to me. BUT, i must say THANK YOU to everyone who wished me. Its really good to know that u guys remembered, eventhough if u were reminded by Facebook. HAhahaha..... n thanx for all the presents.... n thanx to that somebody who kinda was the first 1 who celebrated my birthday with me. ^.^
Hehe okies lah... n again, thanx alot for the wishes!!!!! byezzzzzzzz!

11 comments:

Pav said...

ahem ahem...dat somebody?..sape tu? kenalkan blh?

Pav said...

what happened on 12 dec?

vee-sia said...

haha x payah lah perkenalkan pav.... paiseh... n we r just frenz... for now

12 Dec bz gile... keje sampai mcm nak nangis... hahahaha

Pav said...

for now oni lar...later dun knw lar...xD...

vee-sia said...

hehehe... *smilling chingkak-ly* tengoklah mcm mana... serahkan kpd takdir....

kim said...

woooo~~ wonder whos that "somebody"??? ngeh ngeh ngeh...

Elaine said...

wee hoo!! ada topic hangat! hehe. I'll be waiting~~~

vee-sia said...

weh weh mana ade topic hangat..... very cold lah... ice cold.... 4get it!!! 4get it!!!!

kim said...

takpe takpe.. next time whn we gather around, WE CARROT SAMA VSIA!!! wahahaha..

Pav said...

henchem tak dat 'somebody'?

vee-sia said...

i have no further comment..... dont make me delete this post lah wei....