Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fusion of Music......

Hehe wat lame name huh? Hehehe just kidding! So wat is this Fusion of Music thingy? Well its just a music concert organized by SMKBB (my old school) nye musical bratz..... Hahaha okok I was one of the musical bratz as well. Haha i was singing the choir team, almost in d cak lempong clan, n totally rockin the gamelan. Bonang to be exact. Plus during my schooling days, we ALMOST had our very own Music Concert. But somehow x jadi..... i pun dah lupa why..... or did I? Hmmmmm....



Concert Ticket = 10$...... tgk wayang lagi baik

OKOK back to the concert. Honestly at first i didnt wanna go. but setelah dipujuk/kononnye diugut by my fren, Kim, i pun pergi jeler. Plus I get to see my other frenz n of course to see how bad the juniors are. HAHAHAHA..... I didnt expect the concert to be Philharmonic good, but i also didnt expect it to be pre-school concert bad. For the first 15 minutes of the concert, Kim sudah ajk me go tengok wayang at MBO. Haha yeah it was kinda boring. The opening acts was kinda lame.... n seriously since when SMKBB ade cheerleading team.... advance gile lah! I'm not gonna mention which act was the worst but i'm definately gonna talk about the best acts.






Most of my frenz agreed with me that the best performance is the Shuffle group. Basically the only performance yg didnt make me wanna sleep. N i have 2 say that the 2nd best is the STOMP performance. They're not bad at all. Hehe other performances, okok lah. Well done on ur efforts! Though i was dissappointed tat they didnt showcase the gamelan more. I really miss the sounds of gamelan n mmg sedih loh x dpt tengok some Gamelan action. Asyik2 Cak Lempong oni.... BLUEK!


Concert dah habis.... 10$ burn






But if it is 10$ bucks 2 see these faces, totally worth it!


Hahaha.... either way, i think i enjoyed myself tat nite.... a lil bit. But i guess the best part is that i get to hang out with my frenz. After the concert we went to McD n kutuk the performances. Hahaha.... yeap definately had fun!


So will there be a next year? It depends..... tengok sape pergi. If ramai2, COUNT ME IN! So tat's all from me...... SAYONARA!!!!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

I miss Gamelan so much too..

Pav said...

our faces worth rm10 oni lar...xD..luckily got dat shuffle and STOMP..otherwise,worse...and tak lupa,mr.yoong..xD..ya lor,why takde gamelan oni...

vee-sia said...

Pelik ekk they x x perform gamelan saje.... lousy....

Paparita, tgk korang nye muka sume of courselah worth more than 10$. hehehe....

Pav said...

ceh wah..terharu siot...