Friday, October 23, 2009

................

Hallooo..... wazzup y'all? Dah lama i x write new post ekk? Maklumlah, busy. Work, driving lessons, driving test (YES, finally i passed ^.^) and of course, my granma's funeral.


Dah 16 days edi looo....n her funeral was at my house... n mcm biase all the relatives dtg tumpang at our hse... n relatives = b*tchy aunties.... being under the same roof as them is like HELL! the whole 5 days of mama's funeral really2 tested our kesabaran bcoz of those people punye lorat-ness. But for mama, we sabar. Seriously after all this I, Vriesia Ng Siok Fong not gonna give a damn about those b*tches anymore. Nak balik sini pun balik ler... mampus gua x mo layan. Memekak oni... bluek!!!



Anywayz, back to my gma. It still feels weird not havin her around the house. Normally she would just lie in her bed in my sis's room n I would always jenguk her when i lalu her room but now it feels weird lookin at her bed, empty. Sweet "mama mahjong" (call her tat coz she loves to play mahjong) was sick for the past few months n I'm glad i've done my job as her cucu by taking care of her. Anywayz, hope u are happy up there with granpa n thanx for all the memories.



Okok... forget the sad stuff now... so lemme tell a funny story. This incident happened at work. I was workin like normal lah, doin nothin... boring giler. Then there's this one lady, a guest with her son lalu the bar. So like any other good hotelier or should i say hoteLIAR, faked a smile to the both of them. Then tiba2 je the lil boy nangis. Terkejut beruk aku. So loud pulak tu buat malu oni. N the worst part, the mak gave me "the look". Celaka betul. U raised a sissy boy n u wanna give me "the look". Blame urself, women!





Anyhow, I have some several theories on why Mr. Sissy-pants tibe2 oni cry when i showed him my stunning fake smile...

Theory no.1: My fake smile is scary..... maybe i ter-smile chingkak-ly (wohoho rojak habis! btw chingkak means keji, jahat, EVIL!!!). As the pengerusi n founder of the Chingkak Gang, biaseler.

Theory no.2: My fake smile was SOOOO beautiful, he was touched n he cried. Awwww so sissy. N for those yg might think "ELEH PERASAN GILE BUDAK NIE!", just so u know i was one of the Top 5 Best Smiles among my frenz. X caya sudah... bluek!


Theory no. 3: There's somthin behind me that only kids can see.... woo~ woo~. Well there is rumours about the hotel tat i'm workin in... yes... tat rumours.... woo~ woo~


N lastly Theory no. 4: HE'S a FREAKIN SISSY PANTS!!!


So which theory do u people think is appropriate. I like no.2, but kalau ikut logic i'll say no.4. HAHAHAHA.... feel free to give an opinion. i would love to know. hehe...


Hmmm wat else to say? oh rite!!! DEEPAVALI!!!! HAPPY DEEPAVALI y'all!!! Maybe a lil too late but Deepavali roxx sowe can Deepavali anytime we want to. I thought my Deepavali is gonna be great tis year... WRONG!!! I dah bersemangat, bersiap2 nak pg my fren, Shaline nye rumah but then my stupid boss suruh me dtg keje awal..... celaka betul. So my Deepavali was curry-less, muruku-less BUT thanx to Shaline, not omapadi-less.


Mmmmm... omapadi

Muahaha... omapadi... yummy2! Thank u Shaline!!! Next year i datang ur rumah yer.... then i can eat more... hehehe.

So yeap! Tat's all i wanna say for now. I have loads of things in mind to blog about so stay tune for future posts..... muahahaha! So cya soon n byezzzz!!!!

7 comments:

chris_lim said...

lol, budak tu nangis coz saw d sign "no alcohol below the age of 18". But if not oso i'd go for option no.1 haha.

Elaine said...

My guess it's the 1st theory la. hehe.

vee-sia said...

y'all sure not no.2? hehe i still stick to no.4.

pav said...

lebih kurang brapa umur budak tu? i choose no.4..oh ya, congrates sbb da pass driving test..

vee-sia said...

entah ler... 4 or 5 kot.... hehe trima kaseh

chris_lim said...

vriesia boleh pass driving test!!!??? Mesti the JPJ officer is a beruk.

vee-sia said...

sial nye baboon....