Thursday, October 29, 2009

AARRRGGHHHH......

Huhuhu... misery loves me.....

Haiz.... okok here's wat happened. I'm gonna say it now, n I'm gonna say it LOUD n PROUD!

"I JATUHKAN GELAS YANG BERISI AIR ONTO A GUEST.........TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!"

Yeah, yeah, go ahead n laugh. Coz it is kinda funny, but at the same time NOT FUNNY LEH....

Okok here's wat happened. The first day was on Tuesday. I carried 2 glasses of orange juice. 1st glass was served safely, n when i nak letak the coaster for the 2nd glass tibe2 i can hear the glass fall down, orange liquid splashing every where, n the guests were like "AHHHHHHHH". Its kinda like a horror movie..... but instead menakutkan, its more memalukan. Dah ler the bar is at the lobby... kecoh the whole lobby bcoz of my mistake.... but luckily juice terkena the guest cikit oni.... so tats day one. I think boss x tau so kinda selamat.

Then day 2...... yesterday nite..... menyesal pulak aku tukar shift with my fren. Anywayz, this happened at the balcony n tambah suey lagi, my boss was sitting at the other corner. Aint life SWEET! So anywayz, this guest with 2 of his buddies pg duduk at this table yg belum diclearkan lagi. Bodoh nye org, other table still clean but nak duduk at dirty table. Anywayz, i was kinda busy so i pun clear the table cepat2. N itulah akibatnye.N note to self, plates n glasses dont belong in one tray. WHY? coz the stupid fat plate will somehow slip a little bit n will langgar the glass filled with carrot juice n create the biggest disaster of all time. N u people know wats the best part is? It all kinda happened in slow motion. I can see the glass fall directly on to the guests when he was sitting. Good thing he's wearing jeans or else he will probably look like he peed carrot juice. Hehehe...... N another best part is, THE STUPID GLASS X PECAH. YAY for tat!

Haiz.... semlm x tido lena thinkin bout tat. But wat to do.. .sudah terjadi. People keep on telling me "Its OKlah" or "Dont worry, this things happens". I know, but it is just unacceptable for me. I just cant take it. Noooo... nehi! nehi! 2 days in a row... tats gotta be a record rite? Well luckily I'm off 2day so it wont be 3 days in a row.

Haha..... maybe i'm taking this too seriously..... oh well, watever ler. Goin back to work again 2molo so wish me luck k.... My cat instinct says i'm gonna need it... a lot. Hohoho... okies ler.... tat's a ll yg i mo cerita.... byezzzzzzzz!!!!! ~miow~

4 comments:

Pav said...

haha..kelakar ada, kesian pun ada..if i, i think i oso takde mood nak tido..takpe2, just wish evrything will be fine 2moro..then the 2nd day nye customer tak marah?

Elaine said...

Hopefully it will not happen again. Ur Boss got say anything or nt?

vee-sia said...

pav: nasib baik x marah

ee lin: nope. hehe.... kinda nasib baik

chris_lim said...

isyk isyk~ Nasib ur customer not woman. Kalau tak, mengamuk satu hotel.