Sunday, August 16, 2009

Karaoke....... ughhhh

Went karoke last friday nite......with my frenz of course. Sape lagi if not the karaoke king, chee han. N other karaoke kaki Kim, Pav, n Meng. I personally prefer to spend my precious 30 bucks somewhere else but since they ajk go Dreambox, ikut je ler. I needed to get out of my house to release some stress anywayz.....

I didnt really sing much.... didnt feel like. Plus karaoke-ing isnt really my thing AND they dont have my song!!! Seriously wat the *toot* rite? They dont have SP's "Shut up". Lousy Dreambox... oni got some bunch of pathetic love songs... Oh well, anywayz when my frenz were singin, my mind was actually wonderin somewhere else... I guess there was just too much tension goin through my life rite now. But luckily thanx to my frenz, i was able to cheer up. Seriously ketawa sampai nak gile.... but i guess there's no point sayin em in words, so here are some videos 4 ur entertainment.

WARNING: Sayangilah telinga anda, dont on the volume too loud.... trust me.
Oh yeah btw, sorry ler the video is not tat clear, n kinda terbalik so pusinglah kepala anda.

video

Mama Mia.....

video

Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing"

Again, i highly apologize for the low quality videos. If not, u people would probably laugh ur a$$es off watchin Chee Han n his back up singers boogeying to Mamma Mia. But i highly recommend watchin them live.... Interested? Just contact me anytime n I'll probably can set up a concert for u guys.... but of course, with a price. Ngeh ngeh... hey nthn in life comes for free laaa....

Hahaha... i guess tats all from me looo.... again thanx to my buddies who cheered me up last Friday nite. Next time if can... no more karaoke plz.....

4 comments:

Elaine said...

lucky i didn't went that day. If nt, i'm probably deaf by the time karaoke session ends.
haha..

chris@dotagaki said...

walao eh... chee han sing sampai my laptop panas d

pav said...

dancing queen rite?mamma mia meh? yalor,tgk live lagi bagus..xD...where's our group photo?

The Exquisite Instigator said...

haha. sayangilah telinga!