Sunday, July 12, 2009

Intro.....

Ehem... ehem... testing, testing.... 1, 2 ,3, 4, I love you.... hahaha che wah..... damn I love tat song man, but seriously who doesnt? Anywayz Vriesia Ng here. How u pronounce it? Tats freaking easy, its “vree-sher”. Seems easy but some people somehow lidah cacat can't pronounce it correctly. Haiz wat 2 do.... only the gifted ones can pronounce my correctly. I dont wanna brag but I know its a unique name. People tell me tat all the time. Hehe, of course there's no one I would wanna thank other than my late grandpa. Its a name of a flower. Nice leh? Haha......

Anywayz.... just a lil intro bout me. I'll be turnin 20 tis year, soon to be a diploma holder in Hotel Management and currently workin in Club Med, but soon workin at somewhere else. Very soon. I was workin as a bartender for a month until recently I was changed to a waitress. SUXX man! Just bcoz they dont have enough waiter, n they know I can do the work they tarik me pg sana.... @#$%!!!!! Anywayz it doesnt really matter coz I'm leaving, never comin back again. So wat to do after tat? Kita tunggu dan lihat yer.

Hahaha.... hmm ape lagi mau intro ah? Oh ya... I FREAKING LOVE MONEY!!!! money is like second most important thing in my life... wats the first? FAMILY lah.... duh... family is everything to me, n i'll make sure tat it will stay tat way no matter wat. I know people might say when dah ade bf, it will all change. Seriously go to hell with love. For now i'm happily single, not looking, just waiting. Menunggu si dia.... yg lembap. Hahaha oh well, money rulz the world. Who needs love when you have the money rite? Love can hurt you but money cant. Ngeh ngeh... u cant deny tat.

Anywayz, tats all the intro I guess. What can i say, i'm a simple person, so there's nothin much 2 talk about...... hehe, so tats it from me..... buh bye!!!!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Nice intro. hehe.